One look at the feature set will tell you that the 1620LE is all about the music. Classic rotary level & balance controls, great source flexibility, separate House and Booth outputs, a beautifully elegant headphone section and true balanced connections put performance where it really counts.
When was the last time you worked with a DJ mixer that truly inspired you? A mixer that actually made dance music sound the way you always knew it could? The Urei 1620 was born in a golden age when great sound really mattered, and where an uncluttered, intuitive control surface freed up the DJ to really connect with both the music and the dancefloor. The new, limited edition 1620LE holds true to all those Urei traditions, using the same circuit designs and components as the original to deliver the fat, smooth and detailed sound that no other DJ mixer has ever come close to.
Six stereo channels with legendary Urei sound quality
• Individual L/R balance control on every channel
• Authentic and responsive rotary faders on all channels
• Channels 1 and 2 feature RCA phono inputs, allowing the easy integration of twin decks
• Auxes 1, 2 and 3 feature line level preamps, for direct connection of external sources
• Optional preamp cards allow Auxes 1-4 to carry Mic, Line or Phono level inputs
• Aux 4 carries a dedicated mic preamp, allowing instant connection of an external microphone
• Five extra aux inputs (A-E) can each be routed to auxes 1 to 4, giving unrivalled user flexibility
• Master Booth and House outputs, each with a dedicated level control
• Master mono House outputMaster bass and treble controls give +/-10dB of sweetening on all main outputs
• Sophisticated headphone section can be fed from any of the six channels, or the main program output
• Front panel illuminated headphone socket with dedicated level control
• Dual stereo recording outputs
• Master send-and-return FX loop
• Internal engineer set-up controls
• Durable construction for total reliability
• 3U 19" rack mounting format
UREI 1620LE TECHNICAL SUMMARY
Phono 1 & 2: Stereo RCA phono inputs for direct turntable connection.
Auxes 1 - 3: Stereo RCA inputs for connection of line level sources such as CD,MP-3, tape etc. Optional preamp cards for Phono/Mic level connections.
Aux 4: Balanced XLR input for connection of mic level source. Optional preamp cards for Phono/Line level connections.
Auxes A - E : Stereo RCA inputs for connection of external line level sources. These can be routed to any of the Aux inputs 1-4 (channels 3-6), allowing an extra level of input flexibility.
Stereo output, supplied on both isolated balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connectors. Controlled by the master Booth level setting.
Stereo output, supplied on both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA phono connectors. Controlled by the master House level setting. For lighting controllers, a mono summed House output is also provided on unbalanced jack, and is independent of the Master house level control.
For recording purposes, two stereo tape outs are supplied on unbalanced RCA connectors.
A stereo FX loop is provided on unbalanced RCA connectors, in a Send & Return' format. This allows an external FX device to be patched into the main House& Booth signal paths.
Accessed via the front panel, the illuminated headphone output is supplied on a 1/4" stereo jack.
The high quality internal power supply is an integral part of the 1620LE's sound. An IEC power inlet is provided, along with a mains voltage selector switch - meaning that wherever you travel, your 1620LE can go with you.
UREI 1620LE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
• Headphone Output 20Hz-20kHz (+/-1.5dB)
• All Other Outputs 20Hz-20kHz (+0/-1dB)
TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION
• Balanced House Output <0.1%, 30Hz-20kHz, +20dBu, 10k Ohms
• Unbalanced House Output <0.05%, 20Hz-20kHz, +20dBu, 10k Ohms
• Booth Output <0.05%, 20Hz-20kHz, +20dBu, 10k Ohms
• Tape & FX Loop Outputs <0.05%, 20Hz-20kHz, +20dBu, 10k Ohms
• Headphone Output <0.3%, 20Hz-20kHz, +20dBu, 200 Ohm load
IMPEDANCES (INPUT AND OUTPUT)
• Phono 1&2 Input 47k Ohms
• Microphone Input Optimised for 150 Ohm sources
• Aux Input 10k Ohm nominal
• FX Loop Input 10k Ohms
• Balanced House Output <50 Ohms
• Unbalanced House Output 75 Ohms
• Booth Output 75 Ohms
• Headphone Output <50 Ohms
• Mono Output 5k Ohms
• Tape & FX Loop Outputs 75 Ohms
MAXIMUM OUTPUT LEVELS
• Balanced House Output +25dBu into 600 Ohms
• Unbalanced House Output +20dBu into 600 Ohms
• Booth Output +22dBu into 10k Ohms
• Mono Output +14dBu into 5k Ohms
• Tape & FX Loop Outputs +22dBu into 10k Ohms
• Selectable 100-125/200-250V AC, 50/60Hz. Power consumption 20W max.
• 133(H)x483(W)x203(D)mm / 5.25(H)x19(W)x8(D) inches 6kg/13.2lbs
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|