A purpose built digital mixer ergonomically designed to compliment modern djs enabling them to maximise their creative potential. Packed with unique features such as the two 32 beat, 24 bit assignable samplers with footswitch, the hi-pass filter to instantly remove turntable rumble and the aural exciter to boost those tightly pressed vinyls and to accentuate your scratches. Built to last with fully replaceable faders and knobs and reverse / curve adjust on all faders.
The 1601E is a two channel performance mixer with clean, open fader section for quick manoeuvres, 360degree customisable phono line switches, cross fader monitor selector, backlit headphone out with EQ, ultra clear input and output level monitoring LEDs, full cut hi, mid, low EQ rotary pots, send and return fx loop, non-wear anodised top plate and many more dj-friendly features.
Select between cutter, pan, filter, flanger and delay individual effects of choose from 25 preset combination effects to really alter your sounds. Make you mix stand out from the rest with the Urei 1601E.
• Two stereo channels with both phono and line level input, trim control and input clip LED (helps avoid distortion)
• 3 band EQ (Low, Mid, Hi) on both channels providing full cut through to +6dB boost
• Separate mic/line input with dedicated insert point and 2 band EQ
• Input fader slope control and reverse facility
• Comprehensive Aux/FX section with separate send/return levels and select options (attach external effects units)
• Dedicated Booth and House outputs, provided on both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA phono connectors (club quality outputs)
• Mono/stereo switching on both Booth and Master outs
• Send-and-return FX loop (attach external effects units)
• 80Hz HPF for removing turntable rumble (instantly cuts out feedback)
• 10 segment input/output metering with peak hold (super clear monitoring)
• Exciter section with frequency and mix controls (boost bad vinyl quality and scratches)
• High quality 45mm user-replaceable crossfader with reverse and rotary curve control
• 25mm user-replaceable monitor crossfader
• Flexible headphone monitoring section, with level, EQ and master/cue switching (large and small backlit jacks easy to find in the dark and eq helps avoid deafening)
• Session In & Out facility allow daisy chaining of mixers (for group session)
• Control surface Anodic printed top panel. Legend won't wear off
• Open battle area around main faders
• Easy removed top panel by six screws to allow access to user serviceable parts
• Five preset effects (flange, cutter, filter, delay and pan) and 5 banks of 5 effects combinations (25 presets)
• Automatic or manual (tap) effects bpm synchronisation
• X-Y Modulation Controls
• Bpm-fx cross-fader for wet/dry balance
• Three-band isolator for bandpass in effects channel
• Selectable effects speed
• Digital, tape and vintage delay types
• Triangle, rise and fall LFO wave-forms
• Bpm lock indicator
UREI 1601S TECHNICAL SUMMARY
Stereo line and phono inputs are provided on unbalanced RCA phono connectors. A front panel mic/line input is supplied via a balanced XLR/jack combi connector, while a separate stereo line input is also available via rear panel unbalanced RCA phono connectors. An unbalanced insert point on 1/4" jack allows an external FX processor to be patched into the mic/line signal path.
The Booth output is provided on both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA phono connectors, and is controlled by the master Booth level control. A 'Mic Defeat' switch mutes the signal from the mic to the booth output to avoid feedback.
The Master output is provided on both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA phono connectors, and is controlled by the Master level control.
The send-and-return FX loop is supplied on unbalanced RCA phono connectors, and works in conjunction with the top panel Aux/FX level and routing controls.
The front panel illuminated headphone output is supplied on both 1/4" jack and mini-jack connectors for total flexibility.
The high quality internal PSU is fed via an IEC mains inlet, allowing a detachable mains cable to be used. A cable retaining clip provides total cable security.
SAMPLER FOOTSWITCH FACILITY
Both sample banks can be triggered via external footswitches, connected to the 1601S via the supplied 1/4" jack sockets.
UREI 1601S TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
• CD/Line 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.5dB)
• Phono 20Hz-20kHz (+/-1.5dB/RIAA)
• Mic (Line) 20Hz-20kHz (+/-2dB) (20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.5dB))
• Aux/FX Return 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.5dB)
• CD/Line 90dB
• Phono 75dB
• Mic (Line) 70dB (90dB)
• Aux/FX Return 90dB
TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION/CROSSTALK
• THD <0.02%
• Crosstalk 80dB
AUDIO INPUTS (LEVEL/IMPEDANCE)
• CD/Line -12dBu/22k Ohms
• Phono -52dBu/47k Ohms
• Mic (Line) -52dBu/3k Ohms (-12dBu/22k Ohms)
• Aux/FX Return -12dBu/22k Ohms
AUDIO OUTPUTS (LEVEL/IMPEDANCE)
• Master (Balanced) +2dBu/600 Ohms
• Master (Unbalanced) +2dBu/1k Ohms
• Booth Monitor, Mic Insert, FX Send +2dBu/1k Ohms
• Headphones -2dBu/22 Ohms
DIGITAL AUDIO (SAMPLE/CONVERSION RATES)
• Internal universal voltage switched mode supply
• 395(H)x280(W)x90(D)mm / 15.5(H)x11(W)x3.5(D) inches 4kg/8.8lbs
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Urei 1601S Dj Mixer Reviews