The all-new Yamaha AS108II speaker system comes from the highly respected Yamaha Thomaston factory in the USA. This background ensures that, even though the price of these speakers is low, the build quality is never compromised. They go through the same Quality Control procedures as the top-end Yamaha V series loudspeakers.
The cabinets are finished in a durable ACX textured coating that stands up to rough handling and exposure to the elements. Integral pole sockets allows easy stand or pole mounting for getting the sound out over the crowd.
• Pole mount-able
• Durable and road-ready ACX spray finish
• Durable metal handle
• Twin 1/4" jack connectivity
• Ideally matched to Yamaha EMX powered mixers and P series amplifiers
• Drivers Woofer 8" laminated long throw w/rubber surround
• Tweeter 1" compression driver w/ 60(H) x 40(V) Horn
• Frequency Response 55Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
• Sensitivity (1W/1M) 88dB
• Power Handling Noise* 70W
• Program 140W
• Maximum 280W
• Dimensions (WxHxD) 10-3/8" x 16-3/4" x 13-7/8"
Weight 28 Lbs. (each)
These components provide amazing punch with vocal clarity usually found only in larger, more expensive systems. The cabinet is finished in a durable ACX texture coating to stand up to rough handling and exposure to the elements, making it excellent for outdoor use. A full-face steel grille protects the components, and an integral pole socket allows for easy stand mounting to get your sound up over any crowd.
• Drivers: Woofer
• 12" Long-Throw with Rubber Surround
• 4 1/4" High-Compliance
• 1" Compression Driver with 60o(H) x 40o(V) Horn
• Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz
• Power Ratings
• Noise * / 90 Watts
• Program / 180 Watts
• Maximum / 360 Watts
• Sensitivity (1W/1M): 90dB
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 15 3/8" x 22 9/16" x 16 5/8"
• Weight: 44 Lbs. (each)
|New - On Clearance|