Comprehensive MIDI Control Functions:
The CBX-K1XG provides a wealth of MIDI controls that allow you to send virtually any MIDI message directly from the keyboard. Plus, the Assignable Wheel gives you expressive control over a wide variety of sound and effect parameters in real time. And with the built-in host computer interface, you can hook up to your computer without the need of special MIDI interface.
Perfect for All Applications:
Connect the CBX-K1XG to a computer, and you've got music making power connect to a laptop computer, and you've got a complete and portable music production system. It is ideal for larger MIDI studios as well, since it provides exceptional MIDI control and flexibility to your existing system. And because it is portable and compatible with the General MIDI and XG format, it is a natural for multimedia applications as well.
• Keyboard 37 mini key keyboard (C2-C5), velocity responsive.
• Basic Functions Octave Shift (+/- 4 octaves), Pitch Bend, Assignable control, MIDI merge, Local.
• Assignable Parameters Transpose (+/- 12 semitones), MIDI Transmit Channel, Fixed Velocity, Touch Sensitivity, Device Number, Merge On/Off (each channel).
• Tone Generator AWM2 (Advanced Wave Memory 2).
• Simultaneous Polyphony Max. 32-note (last-note priority).
• Multitimbral Capacity 16-Part (Dynamic Voice Allocation).
• Internal Voices 737 Normal Voices +22 Drum Voice Sets.
• Effects Reverb (11 types), Chorus (11 types), Variation (42 types).
• Sound Module Mode XG, TG300B, C/M, DOC.
Display LED (3-digit, 8-segment).
• Input/Output Terminals INPUT, OUTPUT L/R, PHONES, MIDI IN/OUT, SUSTAIN, TO HOST, DC IN.
• Power Supply Yamaha PA-3B, PA-1207 or equivalent AC power adaptor (supplied), or six "LR6" size batteries (sold separately).
• Dimensions (WxDxH) 509 x 155 x 55mm (20-1/16 in. x 6-1/8 in. x 2-3/16 in.)
• Dimensions (WxDxH) 509 x 155 x 55mm (20-1/16" x 6-1/8" x 2-3/16")
Weight (without batteries) 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|