Yamaha's revolutionary DSR Series of active loudspeakers take full advantage of our expertise and experience amassed as one of the world's leading pro audio manufacturers. The DSR Series feature an ideal combination of ultra-sophisticated
digital sound processing and the latest acoustic technologies for Integral Digital Tuning, plus our all-new D-CONTOUR multi-band dynamic processing for Intelligent Dynamic Control.
MAIN FEATURES MAY INCLUDE:
• Next-generation active loudspeakers incorporating high performance DSP* and all-new high
power Class-D amplifiers with PFC switching mode power supply *full range models only
• Advanced digital sound processing includes:
> FIR-X tuning' for the smoothest possible crossover transitions
> High power DSP and 24-bit discrete AD and DA converters for maximum dynamic range
• D-CONTOUR multi-band dynamic processing provides consistent clarity at both high and low
• Compact and lightweight, yet capable of 1300W*(LF850W, HF450W) power output. Loudest,
cleanest output of any loudspeakers in their class. *DSR118W:800W
• Extensive protection of the transducers, amplifiers and power supply from high performance DSP.
• Premium-grade, custom-designed transducers
• Exclusive LTBD (Long Throw, Broad Dispersion) Constant Directivity Waveguide Horns provide
expansive 90 60 coverage.
• Stand and pole mountable, with 35mm pole sockets (DSR112, DSR115).
• M10 rigging points for suspended installation (DSR112, DSR115).
• DSR112 can be tilted for use as a floor monitor.
Yamaha DSR215 Powered Dual 15" 2-way Speaker Reviews