The MS101II and MS202II are the most convenient way to monitor in a wide range of applications: home recording, instrument practice, small commercial installations, and even just plain music listening.
Their small size and light weight also makes them ideal for portable setups. The new Yamaha MS101II and MS202II Powered Monitor Speakers offer more than just convenience.
• Components: 10 cm full range cone driver x 1
• Enclosure: Bass reflex
• Output power: 10 watts
• Frequency Response: 75 18 kHz
• Line inputs: RCA pin-jack x 1 (rear panel), phone jack x 1 (rear panel)
• Microphone input: Phone jack x 1 (front panel)
• Line output: Phone jack x 1 (rear panel)
• Controls: Power switch, master level, high and low EQ
• Dimensions (W xD H): 147 x 192 x 214 mm (5-3/4" x 7-9/16" x 8-7/16")
• Weight: 2.2 kg (4 lbs., 13 oz)
• Power Requirement: US and Canadian Models: AC120 V, 60 Hz; Other models: AC230240V, 50/60 Hz
• Power Consumption: 30W
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Yamaha MS101II 10W Power Monitor Speaker Reviews