• Woofer: 10"
• Tweeter (diaphragm) 1" Titanium
• Frequency Response: (-10dB) 65Hz-20kHz
• Power Handling: (noise*/program/peak)
• EIA RS426 125/250/500W
• Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
• Sensitivity: 1W, 1m 96dB
• Input Connectors: 2 X 1/4" Phone
• Dimensions: W x H x D
(approximate) 15 3/4" x 22 1/2"
x 13 1/4"
flexibile audio i/o
browse, search, sort
a variety of built-in effects or create your own plug-in.
scratch and pitch bend directly with your mouse.
sample and loop it
record and broadcast
• BPM Detection Engine works with any style of music from House, Hip Hop, and R&B to Rock, Salsa, and Techno
• Sync automatically so that your tracks stay on beat and in time
• Search your personal music library quickly and easily
• Save an infinite number of cue points per song
• Multiple skins. Choose your look to match your style of mixing
• Headphone preview and adjustable cue/mix volume
• Choose from a variety of video effects and transitions
• PIII 850 MhZ computer
• 1024x768 SVGA video
• DirectX compatible soundcard
• 256 MB RAM
• 40 MB free on the hard-drive
• P4 3 GhZ computer
• DirectX Video Card such as:
Nvidia Geforce 6600 or higher or ATI 9800 or higher
4.1 DirectX compatible soundcard (with front and rear separate outputs)
• 1 GB RAM
• 200 MB free on the hard-drive
DJCONS RMX FEATURES:
Cutting-edge DJ controller with built-in audio for live DJ and studio use! Mic input for talk-over, Headphone output, 2 stereo outputs, 4 x " jack mono out (+4dBu) for pro gear, 4 RCA mono out (-10dBv) for standard gear, 2 stereo inputs, Plug & mix external sources with MP3s, Metal casing, Comfortable controls.
• 1 Crossfader
• 2 Pitch faders
• 3 Volume faders
• headphone controls
• microphone controls
• browser push buttons
• source buttons
• pitch settings
• play/pause, cue and stop
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|