The Y56K takes the AW4416 where no Professional Audio Workstation has gone before. With the Y56K, there is no longer any reason for DAW users to be envious of rackmount and computer based processing.
The Y56K is a high performance DSP add-in card running Waves' world-renowned signal processors - the quality standard for thousands of top industry professionals.
Slide the Y56K card into either of the Mini-YGDAI slots on the back of the AW4416, and a whole new world of signal processing becomes available for tracking, mixing, and mastering. The Y56K includes an outstanding processor package, including Waves' famous Renaissance Compressor and EQ, TrueVerb reverb, L1 Ultramaximizer, SuperTap delay, and DeEsser. These processors are all available in addition to the standard AW4416 effects.
AW Expansion Slot Plug-in Card:
Slides into either of the mini-YGDAI slots on the AW4416.
Adds 8 channels of input and output over ADAT lightpipe I/O. Supports processing to and from ADAT in Master or Slave mode.
Serious DSP Horsepower:
Utilizes two 120 MHz 56300 DSPs providing up to 2 billion DSP operations per second
• Each Y56K card supports up to eight (8) chains of effects. Each chain can be individually controlled as stereo/mono, to/from the AW and to/from ADAT I/O
• Each effect chain supports up to five (5) different effect functions. The order of the effects is individually controllable and multiple instances of effects are supported
• All processing is supported with 48-bit internal precision on a 24-bit I/O including on the ADAT I/O Provides seamless integration into the AW4416 user interface
• The Y56K supports the AW snapshot automation, allowing for effect chains and effect settings to be changed or loaded in the mix without dropouts
• The world's most popular digital limiter
• Full variable control over threshold, release time and absolute ceiling
• Real time monitoring view of input, attenuation and output
• IDR' bit depth quantization, dithering, and noise shaping engine
• Vintage equalizer for rich and clear equalization
6 band paragraphic equalizer
• Full variable control over each band's gain, center frequency, and Q
• Highpass, lowpass, bell and shelving filter curves
• Intuitive view of equalization curve
• Vintage sound compressor with ARC' auto-release
• Full variable control over threshold, compression/expansion ratio, gain/makeup, and compressor attack and release time
• Manual or auto release ARC' selection Opto/Electro, Warm/Smooth mode selection
Real time monitoring view of input, attenuation and output
Super Tap Delay:
• A full-featured delay with up to 1 second of delay per channel
• Independent gain, rotation and filtering setting on each tap
• Modulation and feedback controls, including modulation rate and depth
• Grid positioning of delay taps
• Intuitive view of tap positions in space and time
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Yamaha Y56K WAVES Plug-in Card Reviews