The 505 II's molded chassis with its sleek, flowing lines and Silver finish offers a stylish appearance that's built to last. Extremely durable space-age plastic and a flat control surface take the worry out of carrying it in the same case with other gear.
- New distortion effects including Clean, Scream, Wild and Shred;
- New modulation effects such as Cry, Tremolo, Ring Modulation, Slow Attack and Echo.
- A total of 33 guitar effects, arranged in seven modules.
- Up to nine effects can be used at the same time.
- 12 different types of smooth, rich distortion sounds world-famous guitar amp sounds created using Zoom's proprietary VAMS (Variable Architecture Modeling System) technology.
- A large rotary selector, easy-to-read red LED display and foot switches
- Sounds can be easily stored in up to 36 patch locations.
- ZNR (Zoom Noise Reduction)
- 28 hours of continuous operation with four size AA alkaline batteries plus AC operation
- A rear panel input for an expression pedal
- Integrated auto chromatic tuner and more.
|New - On Clearance|