506 II - Bass Multi-Effects Pedal
Featuring a sophisticated new design, easy analog operation and nine new dedicated bass effects, the 506 II Bass takes the world's most popular compact multi-effect bass effects pedal to a new level of performance.
The 506 MKII's molded chassis with its sleek, flowing lines and Champagne Gold finish offers a sleek, stylish appearance that is built to last. Extremely durable space-age plastic and a flat control surface take the worry out of carrying it in the same case with other pedals.
- New bass distortion effects including Rich, - Tube, Band Pass Enhancer and High Pass Enhancer
- New bass modulation effects including Cry, Step, Defret, Pitch and Echo and a range of bass amp modeling effects.
- Includes a total of 33 bass effects in seven modules.
- Up to nine effects can be used at the same time.
- A large rotary selector, easy-to-read red LED display and foot switches make the 506 MKII truly user friendly.
- Sounds can be easily stored in up to 36 patch locations.
- ZNR (Zoom Noise Reduction)
- 28 hours of continuous operation with four size AA alkaline batteries along with AC operation
- A rear panel input for an available expression pedal
- An integrated auto chromatic tuner
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Zoom 506 II Bass Multi-Effects Pedal Reviews