Make videos and movies in any format with Final Cut Pro 5, a major upgrade to Apple's award-winning video editing application. It features powerful new multicamera editing, native HDV support, precision editing tools, scalable real-time effects processing, advanced real-time color correction and image manipulation filters and audio control surface support.
Whatever video format you choose, Final Cut Pro 5 is up to the task. Edit everything from DV and SD to DVCPRO HD and fully uncompressed 10-bit high-definition video. Or work with new formats like native HDV (long-GOP MPEG2) and 50Mbps IMX. Capture and output video accurately using professional decks, or go tapeless with new Panasonic P2 media support.
Wait for nothing.
From precision editing tools to its amazing real-time multistream effects architecture, Final Cut Pro 5 is built for speed with new support for real-time effects on fully uncompressed HD video. Use Dynamic RT to maximize real-time performance by automatically adjusting video quality and frame-rate during playback. Simultaneously view and cut from multiple sources in real time using powerful new multicamera editing tools that support up to 128 cameras.
Deep integration with Apple's Motion, Soundtrack Pro, DVD Studio Pro and Shake lets editors seamlessly move from one creative task to the next. And when Final Cut Pro 5 is paired with Xsan, you can capture once, save time and share media with multiple editors.
• Macintosh computer with 500MHz or faster PowerPC G4 or G5 processor (550MHz for PowerBook G4) or any dual G4 or G5 processors, 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended), and AGP Quartz Extreme graphics card; HD editing requires a 1GHz or faster PowerPC G4 or G5 and 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended)
• Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later
• QuickTime 7 or later
• 1GB of available disk space for installation of applications
• 12GB of available disk space for installation of LiveType content
• DVD drive for installation
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Apple FINAL CUT PRO 5 Pro Film Editing Software, Full Reviews