Develop applications quickly
• Provides a powerful integrated development environment.
• Allows you to create web services and three-tier Java server applications.
• Generates code-free prototypes in minutes.
Build web services dynamically
• Allows you to use or build standards-based web services without writing low-level SOAP, XML, or WSDL.
• Includes tools for code-free generation, configuration, and testing of web services from existing database assets.
• Integrates easily with services written in many languages, including Java, AppleScript, Perl, and .Net.
Access data automatically
• Reverse-engineers your database, modeling all tables, columns, and relationships
• Generates Java objects from JDBC and JNDI data sources, transparently handling data persistence, without the need to write SQL
• Provides database independence and simultaneous access to multiple databases
Generate pages seamlessly
• Efficiently generates HTML, XML, and SMIL from reusable templates.
• Offers a visual development environment to build data-driven web pages.
• Simplifies the process of automatically delivering content in multiple languages.
Deploy anywhere painlessly
• Allows you to deploy to virtually any J2EE server or use Apple's stand-alone Java application server.
• Provides easy scalability with built-in clustering support and low-cost licensing.
• Supports J2EE technologies including Servlet/JSP, EJB, RMI-IIOP, and JTA/JTS.
• Mac OS X v10.2.2
• Windows 2000 Professional SP3
• Mac OS X Server v10.2.2
• Windows 2000 Server SP3
• Solaris 8
• WebObjects 5.2 CD for Mac OS X
• WebObjects 5.2 CD for Windows 2000 and Solaris
• Developer Tools CD
• Overview guide, programming guides, and electronic documentation
• 256MB of physical RAM
• 1GB of available hard disk space
|New - On Clearance|