• Three years of security: Every Mac comes with 90 days of telephone support and one year of service coverage at an Apple-authorized repair center. By purchasing the AppleCare Protection Plan with your Mac, you can extend your coverage to three years from the computer's purchase date.
• Comprehensive coverage: The AppleCare Protection Plan covers your Mac, as well as an AirPort Card, an AirPort Base Station, and Apple RAM purchased for your Mac. Power Mac and PowerBook customers may also enroll one Apple display for coverage, provided that the Mac and the display are purchased together.
• One number to call for help: Get direct telephone access4 to Apple's own technical support group, the people who know your system best. Because Apple creates the computer, the operating system, and many built-in applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system. Just one phone call can help resolve most issues with your Mac because AppleCare representatives can help troubleshoot Apple hardware, the Mac operating system, and many Apple consumer applications, including iCal, iDVD, iMovie, iPhoto, iTunes, AppleWorks, and QuickTime.
• Convenient repair options: The AppleCare Protection Plan ensures that Apple-certified technicians will perform repairs using genuine Apple parts.5 With this plan, parts and labor will be covered for three years from the date of purchase of your Apple computer, two years beyond the one-year limited warranty. The plan includes onsite service for desktop computers and global repair coverage for portables, which can be very important if you travel abroad.
• Coverage Information: The AppleCare Protection Plan is subject to terms and conditions, which are provided on the AppleCare Protection Plan website at www.apple.com/support/products/proplan.html in the United States.
• To qualify for the AppleCare Protection Plan, your product must be within its one-year Apple hardware warranty.
• A separate AppleCare Protection Plan must be purchased for each Apple system to be covered.
• Coverage for an Apple display is provided for Power Mac and PowerBook customers if the display is purchased at the same time and enrolled with a covered Power Mac or PowerBook computer.
• Global repair coverage is included for all portable computers.
• Onsite service for desktop computers is available within a 50-mile (80-kilometer) radius of an Apple authorized onsite service provider in the country where the plan is purchased and enrolled.
• The AppleCare Protection Plan covers an Apple keyboard and mouse when they are purchased or included with a covered product. An AirPort Base Station, an AirPort Card, and Apple RAM are included in the coverage of the computer with which they are used.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|