• Over 2000 Apple Loops in a variety of instruments and genres:
Kick-start your composition with a wide selection of over 2000 prerecorded musical performances, including rock, funk, fusion, world, and electronic loops. It's like having your own backup band.
• Over 100 Software Instruments:
With a USB or MIDI keyboard, you can play and record using more than 100 new instruments, such as vibraphone, twelvestring guitar, synthesizer, bass, and concert grand piano.
• Over 100 audio effects presets:
Sweeten, distort, and colorize individual sounds or entire tracks, selecting from over 100 effect settings tailored by professional recording engineers.
• 15 new guitar amp settings:
Plug a guitar into your Mac and choose from vintage or modern amp sounds to find the perfect tone &emdash; heavy blues, grunge, surf, indie rock, and more.
• Requires GarageBand (installed with iLife '04 or '05)*, Logic Express 7, or Logic Pro 7. Soundtrack supports Loops only in Jam Packs.
• Macintosh computer with G3 600Mhz processor or higher to use Apple Loops (G4 or G5 required for software instruments)
256 MB of physical RAM
• A DVD optical drive (such as a Combo drive or SuperDrive)
• Mac OS X version 10.2.6 (Jaguar) or later
• 3 Gigabytes (GB) of free hard disk space
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|