GarageBand Jam Pack 1 extends the number of sounds available for creating music, providing even more creative options. Jam Pack 1 is a grab bag of new sounds across a wide variety of instruments and styles including rock, funk, fusion, world, and electronic.
Open a new door to musical creativity with this diverse set of additional software instruments, prerecorded loops, and audio effects for GarageBand. Whether you're laying down tracks for your next hit single or creating your own party grooves, Jam Pack 1 gives you new ways to enhance your music projects.
• Over 2000 Apple Loops in a variety of instruments and genres:
Kick-start your composition with a wide selection of over 2000 prerecorded musical performances, including rock, funk, fusion, world, and electronic loops. It's like having your own backup band.
• Over 100 Software Instruments:
With a USB or MIDI keyboard, you can play and record using more than 100 new instruments, such as vibraphone, twelvestring guitar, synthesizer, bass, and concert grand piano.
• Over 100 audio effects presets:
Sweeten, distort, and colorize individual sounds or entire tracks, selecting from over 100 effect settings tailored by professional recording engineers.
• 15 new guitar amp settings:
Plug a guitar into your Mac and choose from vintage or modern amp sounds to find the perfect tone &emdash; heavy blues, grunge, surf, indie rock, and more.
• Requires GarageBand (installed with iLife '04 or '05)*, Logic Express 7, or Logic Pro 7. Soundtrack supports Loops only in Jam Packs.
• Macintosh computer with G3 600Mhz processor or higher to use Apple Loops (G4 or G5 required for software instruments)
256 MB of physical RAM
• A DVD optical drive (such as a Combo drive or SuperDrive)
• Mac OS X version 10.2.6 (Jaguar) or later
• 3 Gigabytes (GB) of free hard disk space
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Apple GarageBand Jam 1 Software Pack Reviews