Apple 14 in Ibook bundled with Rane's Serato Scratch Live. Scratch LIVE is the complete digital solution for the vinyl junkie -- take your entire collection wherever you go and leave your precious vinyl at home!
SERATO SCRATCH LIVE:
The Scratch LIVE USB interface connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer. This extremely rugged, portable, high quality, bus-powered USB interface features two switchable phono or line inputs, a microphone input, two line outputs, and pass thru outputs for the phono/line and mic.
The included 12" vinyl records each have a Serato exclusive and unique control signal which allows Scratch LIVE to track the motion of the record, simulating the same movement with digital audio. Due to Serato's proprietary control scheme, the result is a feel and sound indistinguishable from playing vinyl. As a producer and DJ, the track you finished today can be played on a real turntable tonight. You'll never have to cut a dubplate again!
Scratch LIVE is licensed exclusively to Rane. For product information or tech support please contact email@example.com.
The minimum operating system requirements are either a Mac G4, OSX 10.2.8, or a PC P3-700 running Windows XP, either with 128M of ram or more.
IBOOK TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
• Processor PowerPC G4 1.33GHz
• Bus Speed 133MHz
• Cache 512KB L2
• Standard Memory 256MB DDR SDRAM
• Maximum Memory 1.25GB DDR SDRAM
• Memory Speed 266MHz DDR266/PC2100
• Memory Slots 1 x 200-pin SoDIMM Free
0 x 200-pin SoDIMM Populated
• Hard Drive 60GB Ultra ATA/100 (ATA-6) 4200 rpm
• Optical Drive CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive
• Optical Drive Speed 24x 16x 24x CD-RW/8x • DVD-ROM
• Display & Graphics
• Display Screen 14.1" XGA Active Matrix TFT • Color LCD Diagonal
• Graphics Controller ATi Mobility Radeon 9200 32MB DDR SDRAM AGP 4x
• Display Resolution 1024 x 768 Internal Support
|SKU||MACPAC4 14IN SERATO|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Apple 14 Ibook w/ Rane Serato Scratch Reviews