Introducing Motion, the real-time motion graphics design software built specifically for Mac OS X and the Power Mac G5. Motion uses procedural animation called Behaviors to create fluid, natural animation.
You simply drag a Behavior (such as Spin or Throw) to your object and let go. Behaviors automatically create animation without creating keyframes. Filters (such as glow, defocus and kaleidoscope) also yield instant results--drop a blur filter on an image and the image is blurred--instantly at full resolution.
• Real-time design engine delivers high-performance interactivity for designing motion graphics
• Unlimited layers with blend modes let you combine text, graphics and QuickTime video elements with instant gratification
• 200 Behavior based animation allows you to animate without keyframes for quick results
• Behaviors apply natural simulations like gravity, wind, and edge collision for realistic effects
Multiple object Interactions like attract and repel are possible without complex keyframes
• Text behaviors make it easy to create letter-by-letter animations like type-ons and domino style roll in.
• Incredible particle system comes with presets for smoke, fire, sparkles and more
• Over 100 fast interactive filter effects let you apply blurs, color effects, twirling distortions and kaleidoscope style manipulation of video clips
• Professionally designed templates that can be modified to fit your project requirements
• Directly launch Motion from the Final Cut Pro HD timeline while maintaining cuts, layers, and even motion paths
• 867MHz PowerPC G4 based Power Mac or faster. (Dual 2GHz Power Mac G5 or faster recommended for real-time interactivity)
• Mac OS X, v10.3.5 or higher
• QuickTime 6.5.1 or higher
• Graphics display with 1024-by-768-pixel resolution or higher (1280-by-1024-pixel resolution recommended)
• 512MB of RAM (2GB or more recommended for real-time interactivity)
• 10GB hard disk for application software, templates and Tutorial media.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Apple MOTION Graphic Design Animation Software Reviews