* NEW 1/4" thick extruded aluminum faceplate, aluminum countersunk knobs and stainless steel hex head screws attaching the face plate.
* +4dBu balanced line (1/4" tip-ring-sleeve and XLR inputs and outputs)
* +23dBu headroom
* Active balanced outputs
* Hardwire bypass
* Bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signal
* Professional recording studios
* Pro and semi-pro sound reinforcement
* Multitrack studios
* Cassette copies
* Nightclub sound systems
* Broadcast transmission
* Frequency Response
* Process Mode: Program controlled
* Bypass Mode: 10Hz to 50kHz, +/- 0.5dBu, 0dBu input
* Signal to Noise Ratio: 115dB Process IN
THD, Process mode: less than 0.025% 20-20kHz
* Bypass mode: less than 0.002% 20-20kHz
* Maximum Output: +23dBu (may vary due to control settings)
* Input Impedance: 14.7K Ohms, balanced 1/4" stereo phone jack or XLR jack. Pin #2 is the hot or "+" signal.
* Output Impedance: 600 Ohms, balanced 1/4" stereo phone jack or XLR jack. Pin #2 is the hot or "+" signal.
* Sensitivity: -45dBu for maximum process
* Maximum Process: +12dBu boost at 5kHz, 0dBu input
* Lo Contour: +12dBu adjustment at 50Hz, 0dBu input