The Max-X2 is the first signal processor of its kind to feature an on-board BBE Sonic Maximizer. The BBE High Definition Sound process employed by the Sonic Maximizer is world renown among music and sound professionals for remarkable improvements in total sound quality, bringing crystalline clarity and air to the source material as well as revealing rich harmonic subtleties. The Max-X2 employs BBE's latest High Definition Sound technology, in the very same 4th Generation BBE Professional chipset which powers the BBE 482i and 882i Sonic Maximizers.
The "over-engineering" in the Max-X2 ensures excellent sonic performance and reliability, with all the features demanded in a true professional product. By offering a superb, full-featured 2-way stereo crossover with an integrated BBE Sonic Maximizer system, the Max-X2 has no equal at any price.
• Full Function BBE Sonic Maximizer
• Simplified controls, very easy to use
• Shielded internal power supply with
• AC voltage select switch
(115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz)
• Phase inversion switches
• (2) Servo-balanced XLR inputs, (2) un-balanced 1/ 4" inputs
• (2) NON BALANCED 1/4"outputs highs, (2) NON BALANCED 1/4"outputs lows,
• 12dB/Octave filters
• Designed for precise and accurate
Top audio performance with high slew rate circuity and over 115dB dynamic range for transparent sound