The "over-engineering" in the MaxCom ensures that both its compression and gating provide versatility and excellent sonic performance in situations where other compressor/gates often produce undesirable processing artifacts. At the heart of the MaxCom is a THAT Corporation VCA known throughout the industry as the premier dynamics processing VCA.
This single-rack-space dynamics processor includes two independent full-featured compressor/limiters, each channel having independent controls for Threshold, Compression Ratio, Attack Time and Release Time. Additionally, the MaxCom's "linking" function allows for phase-coherent tracking of stereo signals and adjustment from the Channel One controls. Comprehensive metering is achieved via dual bar-graph meters on each channel that indicate Input Level and Gain Reduction.
MaxCom's intuitive design makes it easy to operate, and its rigorous engineering and robust construction assure clean, distortion free audio and a predictable, repeatable range of control from undetectable to clearly identifiable.
* 2 channel compressor/expander unit with gate function
* Peak limiter to protect from clipping
* Inputs and outputs via balanced XLR
or unbalanced 1/4" jacks
* Key in and out via 1/4" TRS
* Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
T.H.D: Less than 0.05%
* S/N ratio: More than 94dB
* Threshold: -40dBu to +20dBu
* Compression ratio: 1:1-11:1
* Attack time: 0.1-200 msec
* Gate threshold: off to +10dBu
|New - On Clearance|