Includes: (8) PVP X3 Panels, Road Case, 8 powerCON Linking Cables (2.46ft), 8 etherCON Linking Cables (2.46ft) PVP' X3 video raises clarity, durability and reliability in video panels to new levels of performance with a superior high resolution pixel pitch of 3.9mm, 16,384 full black body SMD2121 LEDs and a sturdy die-cast aluminum housing. As with all CHAUVET Professional VIP' panels, fast setup and teardown are a given. Its superb contrast ratios and brilliant color reproductions make it equally effective in rental and installation applications of all sizes.
The PVP X3 LED Video Panel is designed for indoor installation, and is not compatible for production or repurposing.
There are additional components that are required/recommended for use with the X3.
Chauvet VIP Video Display Driver (Required) - The VIP Driver is the brain behind Chauvet LED Video walls, and acts as a connection between DVI or HDMI sources and the panels themselves. The system will not function correctly without this unit.
Chauvet Professional X-Series Rig Bar (Optional) - While it is recommended that you use the M12 Bolt/Clamps for rear mounting, the RBX50CM will allow you to hang the X3. NEVER place LED Video panels on a ground setup.
Chauvet Professional VIP Signal Distributor (Optional) - For users with more than 24 panels, it's important that the signal is properly split/amplified. The signal distributor will allow you to amplify the output of your video signal to up to 192 panels.
• 3.9 mm pixel pitch modular video panel with SMD 2121 LEDs
• Stainless steel hardware is integrated into each panel for secure interlocking between panels
• Solid aluminum die-cast construction makes these panels durable for the touring/rental market
• Magnetic LED modules make replacing them fast and painless in the field or on the repair bench
• Tri-color (RGB), full black body LEDs provide the highest in class contrast and black levels
• Computer guided CNC cutting provides ultimate precision for seamless modular connections
• Works with VIP' Driver and VIP' Signal Distributor
• Use with the X-Series Rig Bar to hang the panels, or with the M12 mounting points on the back of each panel
• Control Protocol: LINSN
• Data Connectors: Amphenol XLRnet
• Light Source: 16,384 LEDs (tri-color RGB) SMD 2121, 50,000 hours life expectancy
• Color Wavelength: red (625 nm), green (525 nm), blue (470 nm)
• Pixels: 128 x 128
• Pixel Pitch: 3.9 mm
• Pixel Density: 65,536/m2
• Viewing Angle: 130
• Display Refresh Rate: 1,350 Hz
• Transparency: 0%
• Illuminance: 1,560 NITS
• IP Rating: IP43, indoor use
• Cable Length (signal extension): 2.46 ft (0.75 m)
• Cable Length (power): 6 ft (1.83 m)
• Cable Length (power extension): 2.46 ft (0.75 m)
• Power Connection: Edison plug to Neutrik powerCON
• Power Input: Neutrik powerCON
• Power Output: Neutrik powerCON
• Power Linking: 20 units @ 120 V; 35 units @ 208 V; 37 units @ 230 V
• Maximum Panels/VIP' Driver: 70
• Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
• Power and Current: 107 W, 0.89 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 108 W, 0.52 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
• Power and Current: 109 W, 0.49 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
• Weight: 18.7 lb (8.5 kg)
• Dimensions: 19.7 x 3.5 x 20.35 in (500 x 89 x 517 mm)
• Housing Material: Aluminum die-cast
• Compatible Mounting Options: X Series Rig Bar (RB-X50CM, RB-X200CM), or M12 Bolt/Clamp (rear mounting)
• Accessories (required): VIP' Driver
• Accessories (optional): VIP' Signal Distributor
• Accessories (optional): VIP' Media Server Pro
• Accessories (optional): VIP' 5162b Signal Processor
• Approvals: CE, EMC, MET
Chauvet Professional PVP X3 - SMD LED Video Panel 8-Pack Reviews