The DR1 is a device which, when connected in a standard dmx installation, allows for dialog communication with up to 250 coemar projectors and for the remote activation of all the parameters which are normally only addressable via the individual fixture's led display.
When utilized with fixtures that have only dip-switches, the DR1 allows for the fixture to be addressed as if it were supplied with a led display, allowing access to all the parameters normally found in a led display fixture. Additionally, groups of fixtures may be addressed collectively, allowing for multiple fixtures to be addresses simultaneously. Dialog between the DR1 and a fixture is completely transparent to normal DMX communications.
• Altering DMX address.
• Lamp On.
• Selecting master/slave mode.
• Recording and monitoring programs.
• Extended menu functions.
• Viewing auto-diagnostic messages.
• Viewing lamp and projector operating life.
• Electronic motor calibration.
• DMX signal presence.
• DMX signal errors .
• Motor testing.
• Projector testing.
• Altering movement and fan speed parameters
• Power supply +9/30 V DC.
• 115/240 V AC 50/60 Hz transformer included.
• Output signal- DMX 512-A via XLR5 F.
• Input signal- DMX 512 via XLR5 M.
• Display control- for up to a max of 250 projectors.
• Connection to peripheral devices (PCB sensor test) via 20 pin socket.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Coemar DR1 Display Replicator Reviews