A unique luminaire not offered by other manufacturers. Utilizing Coemar's patented Twin Lamp Technology (TLT) it dramatically increase the luminous output whilst minimizing power consumption.
The choice of using either 800 hours lamp or even long life 2000 hours lamp makes it ideal for large scale projects where a wide even coverage of illumination is required, with the added ability of infinite colour change, plus the possibility to move by remote control (DMX) the unit in both the X and Y axis. Manufactured from aluminum and stainless steel. IP 20 protection rating.
• Lamp 2 x Philips 1200 MSD.
• Lamp life- 2000 hours.
• Lamp- 2 x Philips 1200 MSR.
• Lamp life- 800 hours.
• Base- G22.
• Optics- TLT dual lamp system.
• Beam- dispersion device variable size rectangular beam.
• 4 interchangeable diffusion filters.
• Movement pan- 425 - tilt 212.
• Dimmer- mechanical electronically controlled.
• CMY colour mixing system.
• Forced convection ventilation.
• 2 electronic ballasts.
• PFC included .
• Signal control- DMX 512.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Coemar SUPER-CYC2.4 Panorama Series Reviews