• A new look! The DART XP graphic interface has been overhauled for a more "fresh" and dynamic feel. We've added support for XP skins, provided new "transport" controls and other graphic enhancements.
• NEW DeHiss Plus FFT/AR - Choose between two methods of spectrum estimation - the nonparametric (FFT) aproach and the parametric (AR) aproach. Use the Dynamic Noise Reduction option, to control the amount of hiss removal that will be performed, dependent on the volume and frequency content of the audio at any given point
• NEW DeNoise Plus FFT/AR - Choose between two methods of spectrum estimation - the nonparametric (FFT) aproach and the parametric (AR) aproach. The new Noise Floor parameter lets you set a 'crossover' volume point, above which the adaptive ("dynamic") hiss reduction filter is activated.
• DeClick Plus - Remove clicks and pops with more precision using the Frequency Selective Option. Control a cutoff, or crossover, frequency and any audio below this cutoff frequency, selectable in Hertz (Hz), is ignored by the DeClick Plus tool.
• Input Volume Control - gives users a quick and easy method for controlling the PC soundcard's recording volume controls, right within the DART XP "Record" window.
• Expanded and enhanced Help systems - new HTML Help, Tips and Guides make learning and using the software even easier than before!
• 78, 45 or 33 RPM records.
• Cassette or reel-to-reel tapes; radio too.
• Extract CD tracks and DAT tape.
• Supports numerous SCSI and EIDE CD-ROM, CD-R and CD-RW devices.
• List controls - lift tracks, add, delete, rename, move, play, pause, loop, etc.
• Mix, Split, Unite, Compare, Reverse, Trim length, plus others.
• Fade, Filters, Equalizer, Gain, Mute, Scale, Resample Adjust RPM
• Forward & Reverse processing, Find, and more.
• Smart editing tools - smart mute, smart cut, & crossfade cut.
• Unpack to automatically separate tracks into individual files.
• DirectX audio plug-in support - use any DirectX plug-in with DART XP.
• Graphics & Utilities - Perform operations
• Playlist manager - Easy to use graphical user interface.
• CD controls - set gap times (PQ controls), CD-R device selection, write simulate, etc.
Automatic CD formatting, one button to convert and write entire playlist to standard Redbook CD.
• Convert MIDI files to WAVE files and burn audio CDs with an all-digital process
• Convert MP3 audio files to WAVE files and burn audio CDs with an all-digital process
• CPU: 233 Mhz (or better).
• System Software: Microsoft Windows 95 '98, ME, NT, 2000 or XP.
• Memory: 16 MB RAM & 1.2 GB Disk (Temp space for writing a CD).
• Sound Card: 16 Bit Windows compatible (for analog recording).
• CD-R/W Drive: SCSI, USB or EIDE (for writing audio CDs).
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|