• A new look for a new millenium! The DART XP Pro graphic interface has been overhauled for a more "fresh" and dynamic feel. We've added support for XP skins, provided new "transport" controls and other graphic enhancements.
• NEW DeHiss Plus FFT/AR - Now choose between two methods of spectrum estimation - the nonparametric (FFT) approach and the parametric (AR) approach. Use the Dynamic Noise Reduction option, to control the amount of hiss removal that will be performed, dependent on the volume and frequency content of the audio at any given point
• NEW DeNoise Plus FFT/AR - Now choose between two methods of spectrum estimation - the nonparametric (FFT) approach and the parametric (AR) approach. The new Noise Floor parameter lets you set a 'crossover' volume point, above which the adaptive ("dynamic") hiss reduction filter is activated.
• DeClick Plus - Remove clicks and pops with more precision using the Frequency Selective Option. Control a cutoff, or crossover, frequency and any audio below this cutoff frequency, selectable in Hertz (Hz), is ignored by the DeClick Plus tool.
• DeVocalize - allows you to eliminate, or significantly reduce, the lead vocalist's performance from almost any stereophonic recording.
• Reverb - - allows you to simulate the acoustics of different environments.
• Shift pitch - allows you to change the pitch of a WAVE file recording without modifying its duration.
Speed up/Slow down - allows you to change the duration of a sound file without altering the pitch.
Input Volume Control - gives users a quick and easy method for controlling the PC soundcard's recording volume controls, right within the DART XP Pro "Record" window.
• 2D & 3D spectral analysis, parametrics, waveforms, outliers, zooming, etc.
• Playlist manager - Easy to use graphical user interface.
• CD controls - set gap times (PQ controls), CD-R device selection, write simulate, etc.
• Automatic CD formatting, one button to convert and write entire playlist to standard Redbook CD.
• Convert MIDI files to WAVE files and burn audio CDs with an all-digital process
• Convert MP3 audio files to WAVE files and burn audio CDs with an all-digital process
• Mix, Split, Unite, Compare, Reverse, Trim length, plus others.
Fade, Filters, Equalizer, Gain, Mute, Scale, • Resample Adjust RPM
• Forward & Reverse processing, Find, and more.
• Smart editing tools - smart mute, smart cut, & crossfade cut.
• Unpack to automatically separate tracks into individual files.
• DirectX audio plug-in support - use any DirectX plug-in with DART XP PRO.
• Expanded and enhanced Help systems - new HTML Help, Tips and Guides make learning and using the software even easier than before!
Fast file preview - makes viewing and editing very long audio files much faster and more convenient.
• Easier to use dialog windows - the new DeClick Plus, DeHiss Plus, DeNoise Plus, DeHum and MyFilter tools allow users to test different settings without leaving the main processing window.
• Long file names - Any "registered" soundfiles can have arbitrarily long names (their rootnames are no longer restricted to six characters).
Audio restoration- Remove clicks, pops, scratches, hiss, hum & buzz! Do it in real time!!
• ReTouch & Duplicate - for filling small and large gaps and dropouts.
• Realtime features - adjust while you listen or record - powerful!
• Filter Builder/MyFilter - for easily reusing combinations of functions.
• Forward and backwards processing options.
Records audio from multiple sources - Analog & digital:
• 78, 45 or 33 RPM records.
• Cassette or reel-to-reel tapes; radio too.
• Extract CD tracks and DAT tape.
• Supports numerous SCSI and EIDE CD-ROM, CD-R and CD-RW devices.
• List controls - lift tracks, add, delete, rename, move, play, pause, loop, etc.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|