The UA-1X is a simple USB audio interface designed to offer component-quality audio signals to & from your computer.
The UA-1X offers superior sound quality input & output from the computer through RCA jacks. The UA-1X also has an S/PDIF optical output to send digital signals to digital destinations & a headphone jack for direct monitoring of your computer audio & input signals.
The UA-1X is ideal for use with laptops where audio quality is all but ignored. The UA-1X offers superior audio quality, a great deal of versatility, & the utmost in portability. It is ideal for archiving audio on your computer or playing it back from the computer through your home stereo.
• USB Bus Powered.
• Up to 16-bit/48kHz audio quality.
• Stereo RCA in & out.
• S/P DIF Optical Output.
• Stereo Mini Headphone out with Volume control Gain Switch Audio In/Out.
• Signal Indicators.
• Stylish design.
• 4 USB Host controllers on a single PCI card
• Full 12 Mb/sec. bandwidth per port
• 48 Mb/sec. total USB bandwidth
• Integrated dual-speed transceivers (1.5 Mb/sec. & 12 Mb/sec)
• PCI 2.2 compliant (32 bit, 33 MHz PCI Local Bus)
• OpenHCI compliant
• USB Rev 1.1 compliant
• Simultaneous operation of multiple high-performance devices
• Supports up to 127 devices per port
• Win98, Win98 SE, Windows ME or Windows 2000
• MAC 8.6 or later
• Available PCI slot, must be PCI 2.2 compliant
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Edirol UA1X USB Stereo Audio Capture Reviews