DV quality video outputs with full digital processing
The internal processing of the V-8 is 4:2:2 full-frame digital. More than 500 lines of video resolution ensure very high image quality after digital processing and mixing.
Direct input of computer signal
The V-8 has a built-in scan converter, providing direct input of RGB signals (VGA - UXGA) from two D-Sub terminals on the rear panel. With the selector switch located on the top panel, you can select between two computer sources. Using the luminance key or chroma key, enables logos or text from your computer to be keyed over background video enabling the display of lyrics, bottom thirds, and announcements. Integrating computer graphics and visual applications with video sources has never been easier.
New video filters and numerous transitions
All your favorite effects like colorize and negative are included, along with newly added effects like feedback, afterimage, emboss, find edge and more. Composite two images with Picture-in-Picture and Luminance or Chroma keying. Customize your transitions between the A and B bus with multiple flavors of simple mix, hard or soft wipes, and the all-new stretch and slide transitions.
Independent faders on each bus as well as master output
Faders are independently equipped for both A/B buses allowing you to create a video fade on just one bus or adjust the various video effects parameters. The master fader control is a slider bar enabling quick and intuitive operation while working on the fly.
Next generation V-LINK control enables audio-follow
The V-8 can be remote controlled from the EDIROL PR series video presenters as well as the V-4. The V-8 can also send remote control signals to the new generation of Roland's digital audio mixer, the RSS M-400 (V-Mixer) . The motorized faders of the M-400 automatically follow the video switching of the V-8. Now you can have your audio sources follow your video sources without the need to manually control two mixers at once.
• Video Format Video: NTSC or PAL (ITU601)
PC-RGB: 640 x 480/120 Hz, 800 x 600/120 Hz, 832 x 624/75 Hz,
1024 x 768/80 Hz, 1152 x 864/80 Hz, 1152 x 870/75 Hz,
1280 x 1024/75 Hz, 1600 x 1200/60 Hz (RGB VH: positive/negative logic)
* VESA DMT Version 1.0 Revision 10 conform.
* The refresh rate is the maximum value of each resolution.
• Video Sampling Rate Video: 4:2:2 (Y:B-Y:R-Y), 8-bit, 13.5 MHz
• Frame Synchronizer: 2 systems
• Input Level and Impedance Video (composite): 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms
• S-video: (Luminance signal) 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms, (Chrominance signal) 0.286 mVp-p, 75 ohms (NTSC) / 0.3 mVp-p, 75 ohms (PAL)
• PC-RGB: 0.7 Vp-p, 75 ohms (H, V: 5 V TTL)
• Output Level and Impedance Video (composite): 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms
• S-video: (Luminance signal) 0 Vp-p, 75 ohms, (Chrominance signal) 0.286 mVp-p, 75 ohms (NTSC) / 0.3 mVp-p, 75 ohms (PAL)
Video (composite): BNC type x 7 (Ch 1 - 7) S-video: 4-pin mini DIN type x 4 (Ch 5 - 8), PC-RGB: D-SUB 15pin Shrink Type x 2 (Ch8: PC1 / PC2)
* Inputs 5 - 8; however if S-video is simultaneously input to 5-8, S-video takes priority
Video (composite): BNC type x 2, S-video: 4-pin mini DIN type x 1
Video (composite): BNC type x 1 (OSD Menu)
Video (composite): BNC type x 8 (Ch 1 - 8)
• Remote Control Interfaces
-MIDI IN: 5-pin DIN type x 1,
-MIDI OUT/THRU: 5-pin DIN type x 1
• Transition effects (more than 200 types):
Mix (Dissolve, Non-Additive Mix : NAM, Full-Additive Mix : FAM), Wipe (Hard edge wipe, Soft edge wipe), Key, Slide, Stretch, User Transition
• Video effects:
Still, Strobe, Afterimage, Feedback, Shake, Negative, Colorize, Find Edge, Silhouette, Mono Color, Emboss, Posterize, Color Pass, Luminance key, Chroma key, Flip, Multi, Mirror, Picture-in-picture
• Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor: Roland PSB-1U)
• Current Draw: 2 A (Preliminary, AC Adaptor PSB-1U 0.4A)
• Accessories: AC Adaptor, Power Cord, BNC to RCA video adapter x 4, mount screw for Video fader x 4, Owner's Manual
• Options: Cross Fader: V-4CF
|New - On Clearance|