The CPS4.5 is a four-channel amplifier from Electro-Voice featuring groundbreaking Class-D technology for maximum amp efficiency. Power into 2 Ohms, 4 Ohms, 70V or 100V lines are all possible, and no transformer is required. Additionally, amplifier channels can be bridged in pairs for double output power. A module slot for the optional RCM-810 remote control module provides control network functionality, allowing for remote system diagnostics via IRIS-Net software as well as Variable Load Drive (VLD).
• Designed for Cinema, Club Sound, Commercial Sound/Life Safety, Performance & Sports Venues, Stadium Systems, and other applications.
• Four amplifier channels, each can be run as either low or high impedance, delivering up to 1000 W per channel
• Phoenix-type input and output connections
• Remote power-on/off contact
• Rear-mounted attenuators
• Module slot for optional RCM-810 card, allowing IRIS-Net control and monitoring
• Optional RCM-810 card allows for VLD configuration in IRIS-Net, allowing configuration of each output channel's power to match any load from 2-10 ohms in 0.1 ohm steps
• 50 Hz high-pass filter when operating in Hi-Z mode
• Class-D design for optimum efficiency
• Complete protection package
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
ElectroVoice CPS4.10 Contractor Precision Series 4-Channel Power Amplifier Reviews