450 presets provide sounds for real-world applications and a unique KeyWord search and sort function allows you to find the preset you want fast. A PCM CIA card slot allows you to store your own programs on memory cards.
* All of the features of the PCM 90 PLUS built-in Dual Reverb
* AES/EBU and S/PDIF I/O
* 15 Algorithms: 5 Stereo and 10 Dual Reverb
450 Preset programs; 100 User
Dynamic spatialization effects for 2-channel or surround applications
* Lexicon's "greatest hits" - reverb algorithms of the last decade including Random Hall, Random Ambience, Rich Plate, Concert Hall and Split Chamber
* Balanced Analog I/O- XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs
* Digital I/O- S/PDIF and AES/EBU
* Keyword Search: Allows quick, intelligent search of the presets by application (i.e. vocals, drums etc.) or alphabetical order
* A front panel Adjust knob is automatically attached to one or more of the parameters you're likely to want to change in each factory tailored preset. This allows immediate modification of each preset in real time without ever going into the Edit mode.
* Pro and Go Modes: Go mode gives you access to as many as ten hand-picked parameters for any particular preset. Pro Mode allows full access to an Edit Matrix of as many as a hundred parameters.
* Greater than 110dB of Dynamic Range
* Dual Lexichip Architecture- These are our own propietary microprocessors, custom designed by our own chief scientists to meet Lexicon's rigorous specifications.
* PCMCIA Card Slot for software updates and user-edited preset and system set up storage.
* 50 Factory Presets and 100 Internal User registrations are standard.
|New - On Clearance|