On Closeout... special pricing while supplies last! Taking from the original CDJ-1000, the MK2 has the same design and layout that DJs have come to love. At first, users will notice no difference in the physical appearance of the player; it's what's inside that will make the difference.
The CDJ-1000MKII builds on an impressive foundation of features Master Tempo and Cue/Loop Memory. Master Tempo locks the pitch of a track even when its speed is changed, allowing DJs to speed up or slow down the beat, without any difference to the vocals and instruments. Cue/Loop Memory allows a DJ to set a cue, hot-cue or loop point and then save it to the deck's internal memory, or a removable MMC card (one 16MB card included free with every deck) where it can later be called up in a flash.
• Delay-free Scratching when cueing a song or jumping to a hot-cue; the memory build is instant so you can start scratching immediately.
• A Cue Marker is set automatically within the center display to visually represent the cue point relative to the jogdial's location, much like vinyl DJs use tape or pen to mark their sample start points.
• "Wide" Pitch Control. DJs can use the +/- 100 percent pitch control range to create new sound effects from opposite ends of the sound spectrum and also to BPM match completely different tracks. This is in addition to the +/- 6, 10 and 16 percent pitch ranges.
• The Full Feature Digital Out function ensures that all of the CDJ-1000MK2's digital features are carried over to any connected digital environment, even scratching and master tempo.
• An Extra Bright Display allows the DJ to see the track info more clearly and makes key features brighter.
• Worlds Largest Jog Dial with integral display.
• True Vinyl emulation - Scratch, Cue, Brake and Release.
• Choice of Vinyl or CDJ mode.
• Internal or removable memory to store cue, hot cue, loop, wave and CD information.
• Instant Reverse.
• Seamless Loop In and Out adjust.
• Delay-free scratching.
• Hot Cue (3 cue points per CD on any track).
• Linear Tempo Slider with Tempo Reset button.
• Tempo Adjustment +/- 6, 10 , 16 and now 100% (0.02% Tempo Step in +/- 6%)
• 16 Second Shock Proof Memory and Anti-Vibration Construction.
• Dust-Proof Design.
• BPM Counter.
• Legato Link makes CDs sound more like vinyl.
• CD Ejection protection.
• Full-Featured SPDIF Digital Out.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Pioneer CDJ1000MKII Table Top Front Load CD Player, New Reviews