• Delay-free Scratching when cueing a song or jumping to a hot-cue; the memory build is instant so you can start scratching immediately.
• A Cue Marker is set automatically within the center display to visually represent the cue point relative to the jogdial's location, much like vinyl DJs use tape or pen to mark their sample start points.
• "Wide" Pitch Control. DJs can use the +/- 100 percent pitch control range to create new sound effects from opposite ends of the sound spectrum and also to BPM match completely different tracks. This is in addition to the +/- 6, 10 and 16 percent pitch ranges.
• The Full Feature Digital Out function ensures that all of the CDJ-1000MK2's digital features are carried over to any connected digital environment, even scratching and master tempo.
• An Extra Bright Display allows the DJ to see the track info more clearly and makes key features brighter.
• Worlds Largest Jog Dial with integral display.
• True Vinyl emulation - Scratch, Cue, Brake and Release.
• Choice of Vinyl or CDJ mode.
• Internal or removable memory to store cue, hot cue, loop, wave and CD information.
• Instant Reverse.
• Seamless Loop In and Out adjust.
• Delay-free scratching.
• Hot Cue (3 cue points per CD on any track).
• Linear Tempo Slider with Tempo Reset button.
• Tempo Adjustment +/- 6, 10 , 16 and now 100% (0.02% Tempo Step in +/- 6%)
• 16 Second Shock Proof Memory and Anti-Vibration Construction.
• Dust-Proof Design.
• BPM Counter.
• Legato Link makes CDs sound more like vinyl.
• CD Ejection protection.
• Full-Featured SPDIF Digital Out.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|