• Users can choose their media source from a USB storage device, SD memory card, CD- or DVD-ROM Disc, DJ software via MIDI/HID or even using music stored inside Wi-Fi/USB-connected smartphones and tablets
• rekordbox' music management software for analysis, management, and playback of music files.
• Pioneer's PRO DJ LINK, which enables up to four digital CDJ players to be connected for sharing music files stored on a single USB device and/or SD card
• High efficiency Wolfson Microelectronics digital-to-analog (D/A) converter for accurate sound reproduction, faithful to source material
• Slip and Quantize functions, which enable reliable performance without changing the flow of the original track. Using the My Settings feature, the function settings of a player can be saved to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, USB storage device, or SD memory card
• For additional convenience, the settings can also be can be made ahead of time on the rekordbox app or software, allowing users switch to their settings when a connection is made to the CDJ-2000nexus.
• Up to 35 controls on the surface of each player can be used to trigger other devices, such as DJ effectors and software by way of HID and/or MIDI
• Active Loop function automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point
• Load Previous Track feature provides playback of prior music that has been loaded to the player
• Rating on the Go function allows users to rate tracks during play for easy reference or sorting
• Auto Standby function switches power to standby mode when no operation or input is detected for a certain period of time
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|