* The CMX-3000 reads the track volume level and reproduces the data as a Wave display, which is patented by Pioneer. A visual mapping of the landscape of each track is represented in the display panel, denoting the highs and lows, allowing the DJ to quickly find breaks in the tracks to guarantee accurate cueing.
* There is a 1000 CD internal memory, where the DJ can store three cue and loop points per CD, as well as Wave data for up to 20 tracks per CD. The stored data can also be copied to other CMX-3000 CD players. When the 1000 CD capacity is reached, the CMX-3000 automatically deletes the CD information based on the amount of usage.
* The CMX-3000 has been equipped with a high-quality Scratch Mode, which allows scratching, scratch cueing and backspinning.
* The new jog dial measures 11 cm and is now a two-piece design to allow greater visibility of the display. A new dot matrix display delivers clearer and brighter status information. The buttons are made from hard wearing rubber and are illuminated for ease of use.
* This is a world first, with a new patent an innovative feature that sets a four-beat seamless loop at the touch of a button. This feature is indispensable if a track is about to end and the DJ has failed to cue up the next track.
Hot Cue & Loops
* Now even Cue/ Loops can be saved to any of the three banks available for each CD. These can be recalled instantly at the touch of a button.
* Hitting this button synchronizes the BPM between CD 1 and CD 2, making beat matching easy and ideal when overdubbing on a track.
* Pitch bending can be achieved by using either the Pitch Bend buttons or the Jog Dial.
* Designed principally for ease of CD changing, it will also reduce the risk of accidental damage to the player.
* CD track title information can be read on the display.
* Pioneer's legendary Master Tempo feature offers 6%, 10%, 16% and WIDE (100%) ranges.
* The CMX-3000 also displays current track BPM.
* The CMX-3000 also features new improved 60mm Master Tempo sliders, with a high specification and better quality (adjustment in 6% is now 0.05%).
* No Pioneer CD player would be complete without a Seamless Loop, which offers the same adjustment as the legendary CDJ-700S.
* The CMX-3000 has also taken another key feature from the CDJ-1000. Via Autocue, the sound level can be changed to suit the style of music.
* The CMX-3000 has 15 seconds of shockproof memory.
* The CMX-3000 will play commercial CDs, CD-R and CD-RW formats.
* The trademark for high quality sound, only Pioneer has Legato Link technology. The CMX-3000 is capable of reproducing sound frequencies above 20 kHz, which are lost during normal CD-format playback.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|