Attention DJs everywhere! The ultimate CD player has finally arrived. Pioneer's CMX-5000 STEALTH has broken free of the conventional wisdom that has governed the design of DJ used twin CD players for so long.
• Innovative New Functions
• Auto Mix Play!
• Track rack Mode: Performs mixed playback alternating between tracks from discs in both decks.
• Disc Mode: Performs mixed playback of track on a single disc in numerical order.
• Program Mode: Performs mixed playback of tracks in any designated order.
• Track Playback Time is Adjustable: Short Time Change:Switches the track at a shorter time.
• Instant Change:Switches the track at the DJ's preferred time.
• Versatile Mixing Variation: The Auto mix function
DJ OPERATING FUNCTIONS:
• Clear jog dial
• QUICK START: This feature permits virtually instantaneous playback with a time lag of less than 0.01 seconds from the pause condition.
• CUE FUNCTIONS (Cue Point/Back Cue/Auto Cue/Cue Paint Sampler)
• TEMPO CONTROL: The playback speed can be adjusted within three kinds of range 6/10/16%.
• Master Tempo: With this feature, you can change the playback speed without altering the music's pitch.
• LOOP FUNCTIONS (Seamless Loop/Realtime Loop/Loop-Out Adjust/Re loop)
• PLAYING ADDRESS: allows you to check the current track's playback situation visually in paragraph units.
• BPM counter
• Equipped with Pioneer's original wide-range technology Legato Link Conversion the CMX-5000 is capable of reproducing sound frequencies above 20kHz which are lost during normal CD format playback.
• Vibration proof construction with 8 seconds memory
• SLOT IN: Thanks to this system, swapping discs is smooth and rapid, and you can say good-bye to worries about damaging the disc tray.
• MIX OUT: allows use even in cases where there is only one input system, the setup is restricted to a single amplifier, or there is no mixer input margin.
• Multi read: plays back not only CD's and CD-R's but also CD-RW discs that are impossible to play on a conventional CD player.
• HEADPHONE MONITOR: enables versatile sound monitoring.
• DIGITAL OUTPUT
• FADER START PLAY/BACK CUE PLAY
• Power requirements AC 120V, 60 Hz
• Power consumption 40 W
• Operating temperature 41F to 95F
• Operating humidity 5% to 85% (There should be no condensation of moisture)
• Remote controller 4lbs 2.2oz.
• Player: 11 lbs 3.2oz
• 19 x 2-7/8 x 5-3/16 inches
• Frequency response 4 Hz to 20kHz
• Signal-to-noise ratio 115 dB or more (EIAJ)
• Distance Rate 0.0006% (EIAJ)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Pioneer CMX-5000 Dual CD Player Reviews