Creative Features of DDJ-ERGO
• Pulse Control - The integrated Pulse Control of the DDJ-ERGO provides users with visual prompts via various types of illuminations on its buttons and platters. The controller utilizes a new "Pure Platter" jog wheel that helps guide the user during performance with the movement of lights in accordance with the pitch, beat, and effects of the music as well as when a song is being loaded.
-- Mix Pulse - The mix pulse mode shows the difference in pitch of songs currently playing through the light of the jog wheel. As the pitch of songs begin to match, the intensity of the light increases. In conjunction with the music, the pulse of lights increases beat matching skills.
-- Beat Pulse - The embedded LEDs in the channel faders illuminate along with the beat of the current song playing. The illumination intensifies and weakens based on the output sound level.
-- Launch Pulse - Triggers a red light to illuminate on the jog wheel to signify a press of the track load button.
-- FX Pulse - The effect being applied to the currently playing song will be represented not only audibly but also via the light movements on the Jog wheel.
• Laptop Dock Design - Like Pioneer's other DDJ controllers, the DDJ-ERGO is designed to accommodate the placement of a laptop computer below the unit to help save room and bring the screen closer to the user. The controller also features removable legs, enabling it be used in angled or horizontal positions.
• DJ Software - The DDJ-ERGO includes a copy of the "Virtual DJ LE" software by Atomix Productions that offers a broad range of functions for mixing songs, such as making loops, adding effects and creating samples, as well as the ability to mix up to 4-channels and even perform video playback.
• MIDI Compatibility - The DDJ-ERGO is compatible with Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI), allowing up to four-deck control and use of the controller's dedicated sampler button. The unit is also compatible with various MIDI compatible DJ software such as Native Instruments' TRAKTOR (not included).
• USB Power - The DDJ-ERGO utilizes power from USB connections found on most computers, eliminating the need for an external power supply.
• High Quality Audio - The unit employs the same audio technology used in Pioneer's professional DJ mixers for clear, powerful audio output.
• Take anywhere with USB power and plug-and-play connectivity
• Sleek, stylish ergonomic design
• Included Virtual DJ LE software
• High quality built-in audio interface for high quality sound input and output.
• Pulse Control provides visual prompts via various types of illuminations directly on the unit
• Personalized user interface for custom audio/video control with any MIDI compatible software
• Employs a P-LOCK Fader Cap locking mechanism to prevent the channel fader knobs and crossfader knob from slipping.
• Bundled software: Virtual DJ LE Input terminals
• Input terminals:
MIC x 1 (1/4 inch PHONE), AUX x 1 (RCA)
• Output terminals:
MASTER OUT x 2 (1/4 inch PHONE x 1, RCA x 1),
HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (front 1/4 inch PHONE, MiniPin)
• Other terminals: USB B terminal x 1
• Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.006% or less
• S/N ratio: 101 dB
• External dimensions:
21.8 in (W) x 11 in (D) x 4 in (H)
(when removing the feet: 21.8 in (W) x 11 in (D) x 2.4 in (H)
• Weight: 6.3 lbs
VIRTUAL DJ LE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Compatible OS (Windows):
• Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/7 Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon' XP or newer
• 512MB RAM or more
Compatible OS (Mac):
• Mac OS X v10.5/10.6/10.7 Intel processor platform
• 1GB RAM or more
• Required disk space: 50MB or more
• Display resolution: 1024x768 or more
• Additional requirements for video mixing:
ATI' or NVIDIA video chipset, Dedicated 256MB DDR3 Video RAM
|New - On Clearance|