FREE REKORDBOX DJ
You get a free rekordbox dj license key with your purchase of the DDJ-RB. Simply activate your license key, connect the controller and start DJing.
Designed with the rekordbox dj software layout in mind, you can dj on the fly using the jog wheels, play/cue button, knobs, faders, and dedicated loop buttons for a smooth mix everytime.
PERFORMANCE PADS WITH SEQUENCE CALL
Create sample sequences then select and play them directly on the hardware using the Sequence Call button. Plus trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump and Slicer with 16 Performance Pads.
PC MASTER OUT
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer's internal speakers, connected desktop speakers, or play through a wireless speaker. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
Built-in sound card
No need for an additional audio card! The Pioneer DDJ-RB can connect straight to your speakers or amplifier. Record your mixes with the built in USB connection and rekordbox dj.
Take the DDJ-RB with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design. And it's USB powered for simple plug-and-play connectivity.
Trim pot & level meters
A trim pot and level meters put control of the volume of each track at your fingertips.
Pioneer DDJ-RB Main Features
• USB Bus Powered
• Plug and Play
• Includes rekordbox dj
• Channels: 2
• Deck Control: 2
• Jog Wheel: 128 mm Durable Aluminum Jog Wheel
• Pad FX
• High and Low Pass Filter
• Sampler: 16-slot x 4-bank
• 8 Hot Cues
• Manual Loop
• Beat Jump
Pioneer DDJ-RB Specs
• Width: 482.6mm / 19 inches
• Height: 58.5mm / 2.30 inches
• Depth: 272.4mm / 10.72 inches
• Weight: 2.1 kg / 4.63 pounds
• Soundcard: 24 bit / 44.1 kHz
• Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 103 dB
• Distortion: <0.005% (USB)
• Inputs: 1 Mic (1/4 inch Jack)
• Outputs: 1 Master (RCA), 1 Headphone Monitor (1/4 inch Jack, Mini Jack)
• USB: 1 USB B Port