Pioneer has redefined the word power with the DJM-500 professional DJ mixer. It's loaded with features like Beat Sync Effects, Auto Fader, and Auto BPM function.
• Auto BPM Counter
• Auto BPM and Effects: DELAY, ECHO, AUTO PAN, FLANGER, PITCH SHIFTER, REVERB, SEND/RETURN
• Effect On/Off
• EQ For Each Channel
• Peak Level Meter For Each Channel
• Beat Indicator
• Fader Start Play
• Fader Back Cue Play
• Other inputs: 2 CD, 2 LINE, 3 PHONO.
• Monitor EQ: The bass tone can be adjusted to your optimum level to set your favorite beat in the mid or high range.
• Independent Monitor Selection Switch: Monitor any channel input or effect independently or simultaneously.
• BOOTH MONITOR LEVEL: Adjusts the volume for a separate DJ booth monitoring system.
• BALANCED output: Direct connection to an amplifier.
• PHONES output: Located on top panel.
• TRIM: Separate controls for each channel.
• Input Terminals CD x 2 (RCA), Phone x 3 (RCA), Line x 2 (RCA)
• Mic x 2 (XLR x 1, 1/4 inch Phone x 1)
• Output Terminals Master Out x 3 (RCA / XLR / 1/4" Phone),
• Booth Monitor x 1 (RCA),
• Headphone Monitor x 1 (1/4inch Phone)
• Other Terminals Send x 1 (1/4inch Phone x 2), Return x 1 (1/4"inchPhone x 2)
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20kHz (CD)
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 85db dB or more (RCA)
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02% or less (CD)
• Audio Output: 1.0V
• Power Requirements: AC 120V, 60 Hz
• Power Consumption: 41 W
• Net Weight: 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 320x107x357.4 mm (12-3/8 x 4-3/16 x 14-1/16 inch)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Pioneer DJM500 Professional DJ Mixer Reviews