* High Quality Sound - XLR/Phono/Master Attenuator
* 2 Assignable Effects Channels
* 50 Effects - BPM & Fader Effects on both * Cross Fader & Channel Fader
* Effect Foot Switch
* Effect & Cross Fader Adjustments via an * In-built Touch Screen
* Effect Scratch
* Send & Return
* 3 Preset Banks Per Channel (3 Effects Per Banks)
* Optical Cross Fader with Fader Feeling Adjustment
* Fader Cut Lag Adjustment/Cross Fader Curve * Adjust (Patent Pending)/Fader Start
* EQ ON/OFF Toggle
* Slim Design - Only 251mm Wide
* Session IN/OUT
Designed for high sound quality
Electronic parts have been carefully selected and internal circuitry redesigned to provide the shortest-possible signal paths, thus realizing true club sound with power to spare.
• Effects create new performance potential
• 50 effects in 2 systems: Each channel can be preset with three of 50 possible effects.
• Sequential effects can be called up seamlessly merely by touching the names of the effects on the top panel's LCD touch panel, creating a new level of DJ performances.
• Fader effects: an industry first, Pioneer's "fader effects" allow the user to change effect parameters by operating the sliders for the cross fader or channel fader, thus providing greater operating facility compared to conventional rotating dials, while also allowing the DJ to apply scratch sounds to effects and create other new remix performances.
• Beat effects: linked to track tempo (BPM: beats per minute), "beat effects" allow the user to apply echo, delay and other effects with perfect timing.
• Effect frequency selection: effects can be targeted at HI, MID, and LOW frequency ranges as desired; simultaneous multiple frequency ranges can also be specified.
• Ergonomic, user-customizable cross fader 1 Cross-fader "feeling" adjustment: the specific physical sensation of cross fader operation is all-important to the DJ; the "feeling" adjustment provided in this mixer is an industry first, allowing the user to adjust the physical sensation of the slider to personal preferences, for the smoothest possible cross fader operation.
• Independent cross fader lag cut: the mechanical play (the lag distance before sound begins) at each end of the cross fader slider can be adjusted using the fader lag cut function, thus allowing adjustment of the sound cut when performing scratch play.
• Independent cross fader curve: an industry first, the right-left independently adjustable (33 steps) cross fader curve control goes beyond the symmetrical type of cross fader curve on conventional mixers, thus broadening DJ performance capabilities.
• "Contactless fader" mechanism: based on Pioneer's own proprietary technology, this new contactless optical fader assures durable and stable operation under the severest of DJ performance conditions.
• Touch-panel display provides both wide information and ease of operation The top panel LCD display includes a fader edit monitor that displays information about user fader settings (curve, reverse, cut lag, etc.) together with other information necessary for remix and DJ play. The use of a touch panel also makes it possible to select effects easily with a single touch.
• An industry first for DJ mixers, this unit supports use of an optional foot switch to allow quick ON/OFF control of effects. When connected via a control cord to a Pioneer DJ CD player (sold separately), operation of the fader can be used for automatic "fader start" play. 3 "Fader reverse" function allows reversing of the directions of fader operation movement.
• Delicate 33-step channel fader curve settings.
• Can be connected in series to other mixers for "session" output of mixed sounds.