• Sound Color Filter - The manual filter function employed on each channel of Pioneer's high-end equipment is built into the DJM-250 as its Sound Color Filter function. By simply turning the integrated large knob, filter effects can be adjusted enabling dynamic and intuitive song arranging. In addition, since filter effects can be added independently to the songs on each channel, a variety of mixing possibilities can be realized by combining fader operation and EQ effects. Furthermore, different colors and blinking lights on the knob visually indicate the filter mode of the mixer.
• Eight Inputs - The DJM-250-K/DJM-250-W is equipped with eight different input paths including four DJ multi-player and analog turntable inputs, three auxiliary (AUX) inputs, and one microphone (MIC) input. The mixer can be used as a preamp and connected to a variety of devices such as PCs, portable music players, televisions or synthesizers.
• XLR Balanced Outputs - The DJM-250-K/DJM-250-W is equipped with XLR balanced outputs that minimize degradation of audio signals. Additionally, the mixer enables users to quickly connect XLR compatible devices such as powered speakers without an adapter.
• Compatible with 48 kHz/24-bit full digital processing for added sound quality
• Each channel equipped with a 3-band isolator type equalizer to allow a wide level of control (+9dB to
|New - On Clearance|