The Pioneer DJM700 is the world's first mixer to include an Effect Frequency Filter that allows the user to limit the frequency bands subjected to effects. Conventional effectors are limited to manipulating the entire frequency range, whereas the Effect Frequency Filter now expands the user's ability to showcase their own mixing style.
Manual Filter Capabilities
The DJM700 mixer also utilizes the same manual filter found on the well-renowned DJM800. The manual filter enables more intuitive settings for multi-layered effects expanding the DJs creativity with their music.
Combining multi-effect options such as the Beat Effect, along with the manual filter allows for a wider range of DJ style and expression.
Multiple Effects Capabilities
The DJM700 also features multiple effects that can be synced with its tempo (beat) capabilities:
• Beat Effect: Pioneered from the DJM600, the beat effect has evolved into a 96kHz / 24-bit high performance effect in the DJM700. The mixer automatically detects the tempo, also known as beat per minute (BPM), of the tune so the effects are aligned perfectly with the beat. The DJM700 enables various effects such as delay, echo, trans, filter, flanger, phaser, reverb, robot and crush.
• Roll Sampler: The DJM700 incorporates a new roll sampler with a 96kHz / 24-bit output which enables the user real-time sampling of sounds.
• Four patterns of sampling are available which includes roll, reverse roll, pitch up roll and pitch down roll.
• Beat Select Buttons: The mixer incorporates two beat select buttons letting the user quickly select the effect timing to maintain synchronization between the beat effects and audio.
Fully Assignable MIDI Functions
DJs with external equipment such as DJ Effectors or DJ software applications that support MIDI control can rely on the DJM700 to work in unison to create the ultimate DJ experience. Many of the dials and switch
information of the DJM700 can be converted to MIDI signal format. Up to 49 keys are assignable providing complete control of MIDI devices directly from the mixer with complete synchronicity.
• Digital Output Terminal: Outputs 96kHz / 24-bit sampling rate for highest quality sound
• Cross Fader Assign: Each channel of the mixer can be assigned to the cross fader
• 3-Band Equalizer: A built-in equalizer on each channel enables level control within a -26 dB to +6 dB range for high, mid and low bands, respectively.
• Fader Curve Adjust: The user can change the cross fader/channel fader curve
• Talk Over: The mixer automatically lowers track volume when it senses a vocal input on the microphone
• Peak Level Meter: A peak level located on the top right of the mixer shows input levels from each channel
• Fader Start: With Pioneer CDJ products, the fader can automatically start the players by simply sliding the cross fader or channel fader
|Product Condition||Open Box|