TRAKTOR Series Control
The DJM-T1 is equipped with a controller function for the TRAKTOR series, allowing users access to TRAKTOR's software features without the need for an additional external controller. Able to find tracks and mix smoothly without ever having to leave the mixer, controls for Browse (song selection) and Transport (play, fast forward, rewind, etc.) are conveniently located directly above on the upper section of the mixer. Performance controls such as Effect, Loop, Hot, Cue, Sampler are conveniently located on the left and right side of the mixer, mocking TRAKTOR's graphical user interface (GUI) for quick and accurate TRAKTOR software operation. Each button on the mixer is designed to illuminate in sync with TRAKTOR, allowing the user to grasp the status of the software directly on the mixer and reducing the need to look up at the PC/Mac.
Scratch Control Capability
The DJM-T1 is a TRAKTOR SCRATCH CERTIFIED mixer allowing connectivity and operation with the TRAKTOR SCRATCH 2 software for ease-of-use. For DJs who prefer to use their own DJ turntables, the mixer comes with a CONTROL CD or CONTROL VINYL enabling it to be used as a TRAKTOR SCRATCH controller for scratching functions on their own equipment. In addition, the included TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 software let DJs start using the product right out of the box.
High Quality Faders
Pioneer integrated new channel faders and crossfaders that feature a slide construction that are supported by two metal shafts for the fader knobs. The new channel fader provides a smooth, sturdy operation and increased durability nearly three times more than previous generations of Pioneer mixers. The design also protects the faders, minimizing the harmful effects of accidental liquid spills and/or dusts that may collect inside the channel fader. The DJM-T1's crossfader utilizes a magnetic construction exclusive to Pioneer that offers extremely high durability, enabling it to sustain usage of more than 10 million times. The operational load, fader curve, and cut lag can also be adjusted to the user's personal preference.
Clean and Powerful Audio Outputs
The DJM-T1 inherits the high sound quality design features found in all of Pioneer's DJM series of products. The mixer features a separated analog and digital circuitry designed to reduce noise Analog signals are converted to digital at the shortest distance to reduce the chance of induced noise. The DJM-T1 also includes an internal soundcard allowing audio output from a PC/Mac to be accepted as a direct digital signal, resulting in no deterioration in sound quality. To achieve clear and powerful audio outputs, Pioneer employed a high quality digital/analog converter that affects both the Master and Booth outputs.
Internal USB Soundcard
The DJM-T1 is equipped with an internal USB soundcard that enables the user to connect directly to a PC/Mac with a single USB cable. DJs can use the configuration utility tool installed on a PC/Mac to change the output signal from six points of the mixer based on the user's individual preference including DJing, recording, or production. The Traktor Scratch Duo 2 software included enables them to easily record their performances from various output points with the ability to apply additional effects (i.e. Effect, Loop, etc.) to the original arrangements.
Additional Features Include:
• Microphone and auxiliary inputs located on the front of the mixer
• Improved grip with rubber knobs for ISOLATOR/EFFECT/LOOP volume controls
• Multi-input selector for switching between CD/PHONO/USB inputs
• Three band isolator type equalizer for a wide range of level control from +6 dB to -8 (cut) for HI/MID/LOW ranges individually
• MIDI signal output enable fader/isolator operation data for transmitting to external devices
• LFO CONTROL outputs MIDI signal that changes at beat-by-beat intervals for precision control
• "P-LOCK Fader Cap" locking mechanism on channel fader and crossfader knobs designed to prevent fader caps from slipping.
• Auto Standby automatically recognizes the current state of operation and input signal, switching the power to standby mode when there's no activity or input detected for a period of time
• Booth output volume control
|New - On Clearance|