FRONT-LOADED BASS REFLEX SYSTEM
4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong, punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction. This way you'll feel a tight bass kick even when the monitors are positioned against the wall.
3D STEREO SOUND
The DM-40's -inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction. So you'll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low-distortion. Plus the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
The DM-40 cabinets' curved front edges provide maximum rigidity and minimum resonance for a clean sound at all volumes - and they'll look good in your home set-up.
Ease of use
A headphone output and volume knob on the front panel give you flexibility and control, while the RCA and stereo mini jack inputs on the back let you easily connect the speakers to your DJ or production kit.
Pioneer DJ DM-40 Monitor Speaker Features
• Type: 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers
• Tweeter: 3/4-inch Soft Dome
• Woofer: 4-inch Fiberglass
• Power cord
• Speaker cable (for left/right channel connection)
• Operating instructions
Pioneer DJ DM-40 Monitor Speaker Specifications
• Dimensions (W x H x D): Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm, Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm
• Weight: Left ch: 2.7 kg, Right ch: 2.2 kg
• Amplifier Output: Class A/B amp: 21 W / 4 O
• Impedance: 10 kO
• Power Consumption: 35 W
- Inputs: 1 LINE (RCA), 1 LINE (Mini-jack)
- Outputs: 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack)