The HDJ-1000 headphones offer 3,500 mW of maximum input making distortion practically obsolete. The 50-millimeter dome fully encompasses the ear, giving users the best possible clarity. The HDJ-1000 weigh in at less than one pound, which combined with plush padding, makes it possible for music professionals to wear the headphones for hours of listening pleasure. With the HDJ-1000, Pioneer introduces a product that both looks and sounds great, with more comfort and features than ever before!
Large Diameter Speaker Unit:
* High power input (3,000mW) for monitoring a high level of sound, and a hermetically sealed body with high sound-insulating ability.
Folding Housing With Universal Joints:
* Joints allow you to fold the headphones for space-saving and to turn them in each direction for free-style single ear sound monitoring.
Soft Touch Housing:
* Designed with DJs in mind, the housing can rest against the shoulders for stability and comfort.
* The selector allows you to mix right and left channel signals for single ear sound monitoring.
* Available as service part.
* Type: Tightly closed dynamic headphones
* Frequency Range: 5 to 30,000 Hz
* Impedance: 40 Ohm
* Maximum Input: 3,500 mW
* Output Sound Level: 107 dB/mW
* Unit Type: 50 mm dome
* Plug: 3.5 mm 3P mini plug (gold-plated)
* Weight: 9.5oz (excluding cord)
* Accessories: 06.3 mm 3P plug adapter
with screw & carrying bag
* Connection cord: 3.94 ft long single coiled cable (approx. 9.84 ft when straight)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Pioneer HDJ1000 Professional DJ Headphones Reviews