The mono/stereo selector circuit was modified to obtain clearer playback, especially in the midrange frequencies. With this change, the headphones deliver sounds such as bass drums, snare drums and cymbals with more impact.
For maximum comfort, the headphones use low rebound urethane for the ear pads providing a better fit and increased comfort when used for long DJ sessions. Along with the urethane pads, the design of the headphones wrap around the ears to achieve excellent sound insulation, making monitoring effortless even in the noisiest environments.
Additional features of the HDJ-1000 include an easy fold-away structure design, convenient carrying pouch, a swivel mechanism with 90-degree housing rotation to support a wide range of monitoring styles, and a convenient mono/stereo switch for single-ear use.
• Type: Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
• Frequency Range: 5 Hz - 30 kHz
• Impedance: 36O
• Maximum Input Power: 3,500 mW
• Output Sound Level: 107 db
• Unit Type: 50 mm diameter dome type
• Plug: 3.5 mm diameter 3P mini plus (gold-plated, screw in)
• Weight: 9.52oz (excluding cord)
• Included Accessories: 6.3 mm 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-type), carrying pouch
• Connection Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (extended 3 m)
|New - On Clearance|