The HDJ-2000 have the capacity for 3,500 mW of input, which means distortion is prevented, even at sustained loud volumes. The heavy-duty build of these headphones ensures zero resonance.
Sporting a rugged but lightweight magnesium swivel/fold mechanism the headphones are robust, comfortable and compact to transport. Each ear-cup gives excellent insulation and swivels a full 90 degrees using a new i-hinge with auto-return, which presents great flexibility, especially for DJs who prefer the on-shoulder' method of monitoring.
To improve monitoring, there is also a convenient stereo/mono switch.
Finally, heat-sensitive, low-rebound urethane-foam (memory-foam) padding with a comfortable protein leather surface cushions the ears and head for a no-fatigue fit: your long sessions in the club or studio are made all the more comfortable.
When not in use the HDJ-2000s fold into themselves, and have a removable mini XLR connector, making them compact and easy to transport.
The HDJ-2000s are not only the perfect partner for Pioneer's DJM mixers, but even feature a stylish aluminium outer finish to match the play/cue buttons on the popular CDJ players.
* Lightweight magnesium design
* Protein leather surface with memory foam padding
* Removable Mini XLR connector
* 'i-hinge' design with 90 auto return
* Type: Fully enclosed dynamic headphones
* Frequency response: 5 Hz to 30,000 Hz
* Impedance: 36 Ω
* Sensitivity: 107 dB
* Maximum power input: 3,500 mW
* Driver units: 50 mm dome type
* Cord: 1.2-m-long one-side connection coiled type (extended length 3 m)
* Plug: 3.5 mm 3P mini-plug (gold-plated, threaded type)
* Weight: 290 g (without cord)
* Accessories: Carrying pouch, 6.3 mm 3P plug adaptor (gold-plated, threaded type)
|SKU||HDJ2000 *OPEN BOX|
|Product Condition||Open Box|
Pioneer HDJ-2000-K Professional DJ Headphones, Black (Open Box) Reviews