The HDJ-500T-K headphone includes two interchangeable cords: a coiled cord and a 1.2 meter straight cord with a microphone and phone answer button. The traditional 1.2 meter coiled cord (extends to 3m) is ideal for regular DJ performances, while the 1 meter straight cord is perfect for leisure listening when connected to a cellphone music device, and can also answer incoming calls with a simple touch of a button.
For maximum flexibility during performances, the HDJ-500T-K features a rotating arm structure that allows the user to rotate the right earpiece forward and back by as much as 60 degrees. At that position, the flexible headband maintains enough side pressure to allow the DJ to listen to audio on just one side of the headphones.
The Sound Difference
The HDJ-500T-K adapts the same great sound quality found in Pioneer's current HDJ-500 line of headphones. It provides clear audio reproduction, enhancing the critical low and mid frequency range that is essential for remixing. With a 40 mm diameter driver, thick 19?m (micrometers) diaphragm and a copper clad aluminum wire (CCAW) voice coil, the headphone can efficiently reproduce the lower frequency audio range such as snare and kick drum sounds, which can be easily distinguished to make matching the tempo of tracks easier, even for novice DJs.
The HDJ-500T-K DJ headphones offer similar styling and performance design cues as Pioneer's top-of-the-line HDJ-2000 headphones. Designed with maximum comfort and reliability in mind, the HDJ-500T-K uses comfortable urethane pads for the ears that allow the headphones to mold around the user's head and ears for a snug and slip-resistant fit. Furthermore, the urethane pads are wrapped in high quality leather, providing greater comfort and extended wear. The main structure of the headphones is crafted of magnesium alloy for light weight and durability, making them ideal for travel and long periods of use.
• Includes straight cord with microphone and phone answering button.
• Refined design with maximum comfort and durability.
• Professional sound quality providing clear audio reproduction.
• Includes two interchangeable cords.
• Rotating arm structure.
• Style: Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
• Frequency range: 5Hz - 28,000Hz
• Impedance: 45O
• Max Input: 2000mW
• Output Sound Level: 105dB
• Driver Unit: 40mm dia. dome type
• Plug: 3.5mm dia. 3P mini-plug (gold-plated, screw-in), 3.5mm dia. 3P mini-plug (gold-plated) for stright cord
• Weight: 6.8ounces (without cord)
• Included cords: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (extends to 3 m), 1 m straight cord with microphone, 6.3 mm dia. 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
|New - On Clearance|