Clear, Powerful Accuracy in Sound
Powerful bass and sound insulation are priority for the dance music DJ, and the 40mm drivers in the HDJ-700 are going to deliver just that. The m diaphragm and copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coil were also added for your mid-range needs, so sounds like kicks, snares and others aren't left behind by the power that these headphones can driver to low frequencies.
A Solid, Build for Maximum Durability
Use your headphones a lot? Yeah, we know. That's why the HDJ-700 was built around a stainless steel headband, allowing you to use them often while maintaining durability. Use them in almost any environment with the both straight and coiled cords that are included with each set of headphones.
Comfortable Fit, Comfortable Gig
The ear cups of the Pioneer HDJ-700 were designed to give you a snug fit, while the textured polyurethane is soft enough to keep your skin from getting irritated in the most uncomfortable situations.
Earpiece Swivels 60-Degrees
For one ear monitoring, the HDJ-700 is one of the finest solutions. The earpiece of these headphones swivels up to 60-degrees, which gives you the listening comfort and flexibility you need when spinning. The handy grip of the headpiece keeps your headphones firmly in place.
Pioneer HDJ-700 Features
• Type: Fully-enclosed, dynamic headphones
• Driver Units: 40 mm dome type
• Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
• Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cord (3 m extended length) / 1 m straight cord
• Included Accessories: 6.3 mm 3P plug adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
Pioneer HDJ-700 Specifications
• Weight (without cord): 220 g
• Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
• Output Sound Level: 105 dBmW
• Frequency Range: 5 - 28,000 Hz
• Impedance: 45 O