The 40 mm driver units faithfully reproduce frequencies of up to 30 kHz, so you can hear every detail of your tracks. Plus with a maximum input of 1,700 mW distortion is reduced to a minimum even at high volumes.
Bass reflex chambers in the housings improve airflow to deliver an excellent bass response and sound insulation, while a large rare-earth magnet ensures clean low to mid frequencies.
The soft leather ear pads with memory foam provide a snug and comfortable fit during long studio sessions. The freely adjustable headband and swivel mechanism let you find the best size and angle to suit your needs.
Compact and portable
Their foldable design makes these headphones easily transportable and you can use the compact carry case to keep them safe wherever you go.
The HRM-5s come with a 1.2 m coiled cable (3 m when extended) and a 3 m straight cable both providing an optimal performance during recording and mixing.
• Type: Fully-enclosed, dynamic stereo headphones
• Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
• Included Accessories: 6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (gold-plated, screw type), Compact carry case
• Weight (without cord): 260 g
• Maximum Input Power: 1700 mW
• Output Sound Level: 100 dBmW
• Frequency Range: 5 - 30,000 Hz
• Impedance: 32 O