The 40 mm HD driver units faithfully reproduce frequencies of up to 40 kHz, so you can hear every detail of your tracks. Plus with a maximum input of 2,000 mW distortion is reduced to a minimum even at high volumes.
Bass reflex chambers in the housings improve airflow to deliver an excellent bass response, while a large rare-earth magnet and rigid aluminium, 2-layer damping structure eliminate unwanted resonance for cleaner low to mid frequencies.
The soft leather ear pads with memory foam provide a snug and comfortable fit during long studio sessions. The freely adjustable headband and swivel mechanism let you find the best size and angle to suit your needs.
Compact and portable
Their foldable design makes these headphones easily transportable and you can use the compact carry case to keep them safe wherever you go.
The HRM-6s come with a 1.2 m coiled cable (3 m when extended) and a 3 m straight cable both providing an optimal performance during recording and mixing. They also include a 1.2 m straight cable for use on the move.
Pioneer HRM-6 Main Features
• Type: Fully-enclosed, dynamic stereo headphones
• Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
• Included Accessories: 6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (gold-plated, screw type), Flat-fold carry case
• Weight (without cord): 265 g
• Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
• Output Sound Level: 102 dBmW
• Frequency Range: 5 - 40,000 Hz
• Impedance: 45 O