The CDJ-1000MKII builds on an impressive foundation of features Master Tempo and Cue/Loop Memory. Master Tempo locks the pitch of a track even when its speed is changed, allowing DJs to speed up or slow down the beat, without any difference to the vocals and instruments. Cue/Loop Memory allows a DJ to set a cue, hot-cue or loop point and then save it to the deck's internal memory, or a removable MMC card (one 16MB card included free with every deck) where it can later be called up in a flash.
• Delay-free Scratching when cueing a song or jumping to a hot-cue; the memory build is instant so you can start scratching immediately.
• A Cue Marker is set automatically within the center display to visually represent the cue point relative to the jogdial's location, much like vinyl DJs use tape or pen to mark their sample start points.
• "Wide" Pitch Control. DJs can use the +/- 100 percent pitch control range to create new sound effects from opposite ends of the sound spectrum and also to BPM match completely different tracks. This is in addition to the +/- 6, 10 and 16 percent pitch ranges.
• The Full Feature Digital Out function ensures that all of the CDJ-1000MK2's digital features are carried over to any connected digital environment, even scratching and master tempo.
• An Extra Bright Display allows the DJ to see the track info more clearly and makes key features brighter.
• Worlds Largest Jog Dial with integral display.
• True Vinyl emulation - Scratch, Cue, Brake and Release.
• Choice of Vinyl or CDJ mode.
• Internal or removable memory to store cue, hot cue, loop, wave and CD information.
• Instant Reverse.
• Seamless Loop In and Out adjust.
• Delay-free scratching.
• Hot Cue (3 cue points per CD on any track).
• Linear Tempo Slider with Tempo Reset button.
• Tempo Adjustment +/- 6, 10 , 16 and now 100% (0.02% Tempo Step in +/- 6%)
• 16 Second Shock Proof Memory and Anti-Vibration Construction.
• Dust-Proof Design.
• BPM Counter.
• Legato Link makes CDs sound more like vinyl.
• CD Ejection protection.
• Full-Featured SPDIF Digital Out.
DJM-600 PRO DJ MIXER
• AUTO BPM COUNTER
• CD / Line 14dBV (200mV) / 22kW
• Phono 54dBV (2mV) / 47kW
• Main Mic 54dBV (2mV) / 3kW
• Sub Mic 60dBV (1mV) / 3kW
• Return 14dBV (200mV) / 22kW
• Master Out1 (RCA) 0dBV (1V) / 1kW
• Master Out2 (XLR) 4dBm (1.23V) / 600W
• Rec Out (RCA) 10dBV (1V) / 1kW
• Booth Monitor 0dBV (1V) /1kW
• Send 14dBV (1V) / 1kW
• Phones 0dBV (1V) / 22W
• CD / Line / Phono 20Hz to 20kHz
• Signal To Noise Ratio
• CD / Line 87dB (with effects off)
• Phono 77dB
• Mic 69dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion Rate
• CD / Line / Phono Below 0.02%
• Cross Talk Over 70db
• Hi +12dB, 26dB (13kHz)
• Mid +12dB, 26dB (1kHz)
• Low +12dB, 26dB (70Hz)
• Hi +12dB, 12dB (10kHz)
• Mid +12dB, 12dB (1kHz)
• Low +12dB, 12dB (100Hz)
• Delay and Echo 1 to 3500mSec
• Pan, Trans, Filter & Flanger 10 to 16000mSec
• Reverb 1 to 100%
• Pitch 0 to 100%
• Power Requirements: AC 120V, 60 Hz
• Power Consumption: 36 W
• Net Weight: 14 lbs 9 oz
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 320x107x357.4 mm
(12-3/8 x 4-3/16 x 14-1/16 inch)
Large Diameter Speaker Unit:
• High power input (3,000mW) for monitoring a high level of sound, and a hermetically sealed body with high sound-insulating ability.
Folding Housing With Universal Joints:
• Joints allow you to fold the headphones for space-saving and to turn them in each direction for free-style single ear sound monitoring.
Soft Touch Housing:
• Designed with DJs in mind, the housing can rest against the shoulders for stability and comfort.
• The selector allows you to mix right and left channel signals for single ear sound monitoring.
• Available as service part.
• Type: Tightly closed dynamic headphones
• Frequency Range: 5 to 30,000 Hz
• Impedance: 40 Ohm
• Maximum Input: 3,500 mW
• Output Sound Level: 107 dB/mW
• Unit Type: 50 mm dome
• Plug: 3.5 mm 3P mini plug (gold-plated)
• Weight: 9.5oz (excluding cord)
• Accessories: 06.3 mm 3P plug adapter
with screw & carrying bag
• Connection cord: 3.94 ft long single coiled cable (approx. 9.84 ft when straight)
|New - On Clearance|