Users can quickly see and activate a variety of commands that were once only accessed through physical buttons. With the convenience of its large touch display, users are provided with faster control, more information, and the ability to toggle through different screens to make DJ performance easier. The XDJ-1000 features a large JOG wheel, PRO DJ Link, rekordbox compatibility, Wi-Fi connectivity, and more.FEATURES:
• Professional layout for familiarity at home or in the booth
• Large 7-inch full color touchscreen with intuitive GUI
• New Beat Jump / Loop Move function
• Includes rekordbox music management software for advance preparation of music to be used in DJ play
• PRO DJ LINK function expands scale of DJ performances
• Support for various media and formatsLarge, full color touch screen with intuitive GUI
The 7-inch, full color LCD touch screen gives DJs instinctive control and enables the ultimate creativity. The GUI is divided into three sections: Browse, Play and Perform, so DJs can effortlessly see and access all the features they need, without the screen being over-crowded.Faster browsing with Qwerty KEYBOARD and KEYWORD SEARCH
The Browse function is speedier than ever, with the ability to call up a Qwerty keyboard and search for keywords, and scroll using the touch screen or large rotary dial. Plus DJs can choose how they view tracks: list, artwork, or custom view.Professional features including the NEW Quantized Beat Jump/ Loop Move
• BEAT JUMP* - enables DJs to jump backwards or forwards 1,2 or 4 beats from the current playback position.
• LOOP MOVE* - after DJs have created a loop, they can navigate 1,2 or 4 beats backwards or forwards through the loop.
• Auto loops and cues - DJs can instantly trigger loops and cues they've prepared in rekordbox.
• QUANTIZE* - uses the track's beat grid to ensure loops and cues are set and triggered in time with music.
• BEAT SYNC* - looks at the rekordbox beat grids, on up to four connected players, and snaps them to the beat of the master deck.
• SLIP MODE - silently continues track playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and brings the music back at the right point when the DJ exits the performance.
• NEEDLE SEARCH - lets DJs slide their finger along the ribbon to intuitively access any point in the track, just like with vinyl.
• ACTIVE LOOP - DJs can use rekordbox to set an Active Loop at the end of tracks to ensure they're never caught unprepared again.* Works with music that has been beat-analyzed by "rekordbox'"MY SETTINGS function including color-coded USB port light
DJs can chose their personal preferences in rekordbox - including QUANTIZE ON/OFF and MASTER TEMPO ON/OFF - and the XDJ-1000 will automatically download them. Plus DJs can color code their playlists in rekordbox, e.g. red for techno or blue for drum & bass, and the light around the USB port will reflect that setting for ease of identification in the booth.Professional layout for familiarity at home and in the booth
The XDJ-1000 mirrors the layout of the club standard CDJs, so DJs can perfect their sets at home and move effortlessly to the booth to perform. The 206 mm jog wheels are the same size as those on the CDJ-2000NXS, for instant familiarity wherever a DJ plays.DJs can load and browse music using Wi-Fi* or USB connection
In addition to USB keys, DJs can load rekordbox-ready music from PCs, laptops and smartphones using a Wi-Fi or USB connection. They simply connect a device running rekordbox (PC/Mac) or the rekordbox app (iOS/Android) to the XDJ-1000 and then browse and load tracks from the device's screen. Devices connected via USB will even be charged during performance.* Commercially available wireless LAN router separately required for Wi-Fi connection.
• USB-HID control possible with Serato Inc.'s "Serato DJ" software
• Fully MIDI compatible
• Built-in auto standby function
• Compatible Media: iPhone, iPod touch, Android phone, etc., USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
• Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF (iOS version of rekordbox': MP3 and ACC only)
• File Systems Compatible with USB Storage: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
• Frequency range: 4Hz - 20kHz
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115dB or higher
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% or less
• USB Ports: USB-A port x1, USB-B port x1
• Audio Output Ports: Audio Out (RCA) x 1, Control (3.5mm mini plug) x 1
• Other Ports: LAN (100 Base-TX) x 1
• Audio Output Voltage: 2.0 Vrms
• Power Supply to Use: AC 110V to 240V, 50 Hz/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 21 W
• Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H in inches): 12 x 15.06 x 4.33
• Unit Weight: 7.28 lbs
rekordbox Music Management Software and System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems.:
• Windows 8/ Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, Mac OS X v10.10, 10.9, 10.8., 10.7 or 10.6 (Requires iOS 5, iOS 6 or iOS 7), Smartphone (Android) 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1, 0
• Playable Files: MP3/AAC/WAV/AIFF
• Mac OSX: Intel Core. Duo (or equivalent processor) 1.83GHz or faster
• Windows Vista or Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent processor) 2 GHz or faster