• Control the XDJ-R1 wirelessly using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with Pioneer's all-new "remotebox" app, available free of charge on the App Store'
• Wireless Direct allows reliable wireless connectivity with an iOS device, even when Wi-Fi' isn't available
• Auto Beat Loop function automatically loops music at a specified tempo
• Features include Beat Sync, Hot Cue, Sampler, Beat FX, and Sound Color FX
• Virtual DJ Limited Edition software included with every system. (see download information link below)
• All-in-one DJ system with dual CD players and USB port
Industry-first operation of various functions with iPad/iPhone/iPod touch
By connecting this device via a wireless LAN connection to an iPad/iPhone/iPod touch with the special "remotebox" mobile application installed, it is possible to select songs stored inside USB storage devices connected to the XDJ-R1 via the screens of these devices. In addition, it is possible to apply an "AUTO BEAT LOOP" function, which automatically loops music at a specified tempo, as well as intuitively controlling various effects using the X-Y pads of devices. The back of the XDJ-R1 also features a stand for installation of iPhone/iPod touch devices at an angle conducive to easy song selection.
Support for diverse media and music formats
DJ play can be performed using a diverse range of media and music formats, including music CDs and file formats such as MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF stored inside USB storage devices or recorded onto CD-R/RW. The XDJ-R1 also provides MIDI support and can be used to operate various pieces of DJ software.
"BEAT SYNC" function for one-touch beat synchronization of two songs
The "BEAT SYNC" function automatically synchronizes the beats of songs that have been analyzed by the "rekordbox'" music management software played on each player, simply by pressing the "SYNC" button.
Unified structure containing two players and a mixer
The unified structure of two players and a mixer means users can DJ with this device alone. The mixer part is equipped with ports for the connection of external hardware such as CDJ players and turntables, etc., so it can also be used as an independent 2-channel mixer.
Functions for enjoyment of wide range of music arranging and mixing
A combination of all kinds of effects enables simple performance of a wide range of music arrangements and mixes.
1. HOT CUE - The "HOT CUE" function enables instant playback from a previously specified point, simply by pressing a button. Each player can set "HOT CUES" at three points.
2. 4 BEAT SAMPLER - The "4-BEAT SAMPLER" function makes it possible to play recorded sampling sound sources simply by pressing a button. Sound sources can be recorded from songs on USB storage devices and CDs.
3. BEAT FX - Diverse forms of DJ play can be enjoyed by selecting from 4 effects (TRANS, FLANGER, ECHO, and ROLL) for each song played on each player and changing BPM and effects levels.
4. SOUND COLOR FX - Diverse forms of DJ play can be enjoyed by selecting from 4 effects (FILTER, CRUSH, PITCH, and NOISE) for each song played in each channel.
High sound quality design for clear and powerful DJ sound
Noise has been reduced by separating analog and digital circuits, and performing digital conversion of analog input signals by the shortest distance possible. All signal processing is conducted with a high-performance CPU to ensure that DJ mixes have a clear sound.
• "AUTO BEAT LOOP" function enables songs to be looped automatically at a specified BPM
• "QUANTIZE"*5 function automatically corrections divergence from specified BPM when using "AUTO BEAT LOOP" or "BEAT FX"
• Equipped with independent 3-band isolator
• Internal sound card (Audio Interface)
• Complete with MASTER OUT (XLR), BOOTH OUT, AUX and MIC ports
• Environmentally-friendly "Auto Standby Function" that switches the power to standby mode when there is no operation or input for a certain period of time.
DJ SYSTEM BAG DJC-SC3 - This DJ system bag (sold separately) designed specifically for the XDJ-R1 adopts a vertical construction to ensure that the device can easily be inserted and removed even within the cramped confines of a DJ booth. The bag also features internal cushioning to provide protection from vibration and shocks, while on the front is a large pocket for storage of headphones, cables and tablet devices, etc.
• Included software: rekordbox (included in box) and Virtual DJ Limited Edition (available for download)
• Input terminals: PHONO/LINE2 (RCA), MIC1(1/4inch PHONE), AUX1 (RCA)
• Output terminals: MASTER OUT2 (XLR1, RCA1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT2 (front 1/4inchPHONE, MiniPin), BOOTH OUT1 (RCA)
• Other terminals: USB A & B connector x 1
• Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.007% or less
• Included AC adapter: Power 120 V AC 60 Hz, rated output 5 V DC
• External dimensions: 24.52 in (W) x 12.14 in (H) x 4.24 in (D)
• Weight: 14.99lbs
• Compatible OS: Mac OS X (10.5.8 or later),Windows8/Windows8, Pro Windows 7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Business, Windows XP Home Edition/Professional (SP2 and later), (Note: is not compatible with Windows XP Professional x64 edition)